which coolhead?

ShamRok

I run a Noss head too, and I think they are great. What mods do you have now? If you are looking for a way to increase your peformance so that you can beat your buddy, there may be better options. Like porting. Also, traction plays a big part with a shee. If you can't get traction, you will lose. And above all, practice. There is no replacement for experience.

as far as mods now i have port, polish, bored .020 over, forged pistons, fmf fatties with turbine core 2 silencers, boost bottle, timing plate advanced 4 deg, and i am running holeshot hd's in the rear with xc's in the front, oh and i have been running 14-41 gearing but am switching to 13-41,

we drag all the time and i can get him in the long run but he has a lot done to his yfz too

i can beat my cousins suzuki 450 and of course stomp his predator, and even beat most other 450's to but i have problems with that just that friend

Who did your porting and what type of porting is it? What size carbs are you running?

as far as mods now i have port, polish, bored .020 over, forged pistons, fmf fatties with turbine core 2 silencers, boost bottle, timing plate advanced 4 deg, and i am running holeshot hd's in the rear with xc's in the front, oh and i have been running 14-41 gearing but am switching to 13-41,

we drag all the time and i can get him in the long run but he has a lot done to his yfz too

i can beat my cousins suzuki 450 and of course stomp his predator, and even beat most other 450's to but i have problems with that just that friend

487578[/snapback]