What is opinion about this?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

know whats gonna happen is there gonna show how ruff her life was in a 3RD WORLD COUNTRY hopin will feel sorry for her ass and want us to hooraww about getting osama some more, FU**k that weve been over there long enough and aint done shi*(T except get our people killed for bullshit

well, to be fair, osama has literally hundreds of nieces and nephews, the bin laden family is HUGE, and this girl has never even met him. her mother was married to osama's half brother. she was born in california, and only ever lived in saudi arabia from the ages of 3-10.

this is her..

wafah_narrowweb__300x380,0.jpg

that being said...i think its sick. regardless of the fact that she doesnt even know the man, the people behind this whole tv deal count on the fact that this is gonna cause a big stir. as far as im concerned, shes just another rich singer wanna be using her name to get her fifteen minutes of fame. she dropped the bin laden part of her name, but why allow the tv people to use it??

oh and 2bzy2p, she isnt a poor girl with a rough life from a third world country. her family is rich, like most people in saudi arabia. the whole bin laden family is rich, they have a huuuge construction company. and lets not forget, osama was outcast from his family and forced to leave saudi arabia well before 9-11.

well, to be fair, osama has literally hundreds of nieces and nephews, the bin laden family is HUGE, and this girl has never even met him. her mother was married to osama's half brother. she was born in california, and only ever lived in saudi arabia from the ages of 3-10. 

this is her..

wafah_narrowweb__300x380,0.jpg

that being said...i think its sick.  regardless of the fact that she doesnt even know the man, the people behind this whole tv deal count on the fact that this is gonna cause a big stir.  as far as im concerned, shes just another rich singer wanna be using her name to get her fifteen minutes of fame. she dropped the bin laden part of her name, but why allow the tv people to use it?? 

oh and 2bzy2p, she isnt a poor girl with a rough life from a third world country. her family is rich, like most people in saudi arabia. the whole bin laden family is rich, they have a huuuge construction company. and lets not forget, osama was outcast from his family and forced to leave saudi arabia  well before 9-11.

486842[/snapback]

Exactly. She has nothing to do with the BinLaden family, and to further attest to that, the picture Brooke posted or her could get her killed in some Muslim run countries.

I have heard that she is considering changing her last name because of what people say about her, that really has nothing to do with her. It has everything to do with Osama.

Before WWII there were hundreds of Hitlers in various phone books across the US, and after WWII there were none. Hitler wasn't a nickname, it was his last name.

On the reality TV thing, I'm so fucking sick of "reality" tv that I could scream. I have no idea why its the thing to do. I don't see how any advertisers actually want to pay good money to advertise during these types of shows.

The problem is she wants to distance herself from the bin laden name because she has taken alot of heat for it. But at the same time the only reason anyone even knows who she is, is because of her last name. The only reason why she has a reality show is because of her last name. The damn media is playing this shit up about her and her families background. She doesn't even know Osama Bin Laden but she is going to end up making millions because of her relationship to him. I think thats some bullshit. Hilter's family didn't exploit the fact that they were related and make money off of it while at the same time trying to distance themselves. I think her on t.v. is a crock of shit. She should change her name completely and then see where her talent takes her :shrugani:

Edited by Too Many Toys

The problem is she wants to distance herself from the bin laden name because she has taken alot of heat for it. But at the same time the only reason anyone even knows who she is, is because of her last name. The only reason why she has a reality show is because of her last name. The damn media is playing this shit up about her and her families background. She doesn't even know Osama Bin Laden but she is going to end up making millions because of her relationship to him. I think thats some bullshit. Hilter's family didn't exploit the fact that they were related and make money off of it while at the same time trying to distance themselves. I think her on t.v. is a crock of shit. She should change her name completely and then see where her talent takes her :shrugani:

486872[/snapback]

its all very well to change her name but at the end of the day she is still a relation of him and she still looks the same... some one will recognize her.

im agreeing with fasterthanu90 on this one.... tv braodcasters must be running out of things to put on the tv.