Ever get alittle toooo drunk?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase, you must have been pretty fucked up when you made that sig picture :wacko:

Shit's outta control!

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

really was quite drunk and under the finluence of 420 octane.

The sig pic has really great composition and depth , First you reconize the big nug in the center of the pic , then the continuity of the picture takes over , you foolow the gas bong to the banshee monstertrucking over the big nug on the right . need i say more im a modern picasso * COUGH COUGHHC OHCOUGH *

and you call me shady atleast every charge i have ever had on me has been dropped despite all the illegal activities i partake in .....

Nothin like a clean record..... right felon ?

486913[/snapback]

wtf

youre an idiot. i know youre teetering on the edge of mental retardation, but thats no excuse for being an asshole. i like you less and less with every post you make. i cant wait til the day you wind up in jail bent over, i bet youll enjoy every inch.

oh, and your sig is too wide, it makes the pages way too wide everytime you bless us with your verbal diarrhea. no one gives a shit about your fuckin plants anyways. find something else to cling to popularity with.

wtf

youre an idiot. i know youre teetering on the edge of mental retardation, but thats no excuse for being an asshole.  i like you less and less with every post you make.  i cant wait til the day you wind up in jail bent over, i bet youll enjoy every inch. 

oh, and your sig is too wide, it makes the pages way too wide everytime you bless us with your verbal diarrhea.  no one gives a shit about your fuckin plants anyways.  find something else to cling to popularity with.

486926[/snapback]

Ouch. Poor brooke just can't be pleased.

Chase, you could always make your sig a MASSIVE GIF animated image. That would make her happy.

Ouch.  Poor brooke just can't be pleased. 

Chase, you could always make your sig a MASSIVE GIF animated image.  That would make her happy.

486939[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

You should do that BigRed

mental retardation???????? HOLD ON LET ME HIT THE BONG n grab a beer ...............................................

NOW TO CONTINUTE ON MY POST. i do not care if you do not like me because of my " verbal diahreah " You ever heard of pot activist ? I am like the pot police GET IT STraight bitttttch .... and no i wont be in jail bending over thats not the way i role. I do not need to " cling to popularity with. " my plant pictures or marjuana pictures . If anyones trying to cling to popularity it would be your skank ass suicide girl wanna be trailer parkin death cunt ! postin pics of you tryin to be all hot ..... well let me tell you !!!!! youshould FUCK OFF !!!!!!!! if you dont like me dont post about me !

and i must say big red gave me a awesome IDEA , im downloading fireworks as we speak so standby for the bhq's biggest animated GIF ! this ones gunna stir up some shit !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's just a little upset because her mac won't do a high enough resolution to show your huge image and she has to scroll to the side. :rotflmao:

Chase you crack me up.

Edited by BigRed350x

when i hit the maximize button i can view 12 megapixel pictures without any distortion .... gotta love the option to have two vga outs .....

to convert that into skank terminology my computer has two " TV 's " also known as monitors FUCK OFFFFF AHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

DSC00551.jpg

cheers big red :cheers: