BHQ at Little Sahara March 23rd thru 26th

RNBRAD

afro' boy was running good too. i got beat a lot but still had a good time, ...

493230[/snapback]

afro'boy :blink:

he gave me your address, i will be on the road in a few days.... lmao

had a great time and thanks for the video of my moms boyfriend crashing, i been laughing my ass off all day watchin it..

later

493248[/snapback]

damnit damnit damnit...

I just moved.... :rotflmao:

Was fun hanging with ya'll...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading back Memorial Day weekend. :cheers:

493769[/snapback]

Ill be back on easter weekend will be there on the 12th night hope to see some of you there.

I saw you line up once, you kicked the shit out of the group you ran with :bolt:

What day was that, remember? I'm trying to think when/where it was? Normal strip or when we all went over the hill to the smoother strip? Friday morning, I couldn't get my clutch to engage right and wasn't coming out of the hole very good.

Anyways, yea, we'll catch up. I could've went down there just as easy.... :shootself:

What day was that, remember?  I'm trying to think when/where it was?  Normal strip or when we all went over the hill to the smoother strip?  Friday morning, I couldn't get my clutch to engage right and wasn't coming out of the hole very good.

Anyways, yea, we'll catch up.  I could've went down there just as easy.... :shootself:

493826[/snapback]

It was Friday after noon, probably around 2 or so...I think I had gone out there on my last attempt to see if the shee would run right; I remember parking it for a minute and watched you line up at the strip. You really started smokin' after you hit second, I was extremely impressed at how well your 450R runs :cheers:

I'm sorry i didn't get to catch up with anyone, i had fun with bonerstock...send some video my way. I tried to flag a few of you down...but the way some of your shees look...mine should be junked for parts, damn.

hair :cheers:

It was Friday after noon, probably around 2 or so...I think I had gone out there on my last attempt to see if the shee would run right; I remember parking it for a minute and watched you line up at the strip. You really started smokin' after you hit second, I was extremely impressed at how well your 450R runs :cheers:

493867[/snapback]

Sorry you were having trouble with your bike. that sucks. You get it fixed up yet?

I didn't get mine really ripping until Saturday. I wasn't getting good pulls out of the hole on Friday much due to figuring out that clutch in the sand. Ended with 2nd gear starts, clutchin the hell out of the Rekluse. I may have been starting 2nd that Friday and hitting 3rd when you saw me, not sure. But once I shifted, the tires quite spinning and it did start shooting a lot harder. Thank god for LSPS or I wouldn't have been riding due to a f'ed up K&N filter when I got there. I bet they make the bucks.

Cool guys, we'll mix it up out there sometime.

Sorry you were having trouble with your bike.  that sucks.  You get it fixed up yet? 

494128[/snapback]

Oh yeah, the only problem I had was jetting. Memphis' elevation is practically sea level, LS is somewhere around 1200-1400 feet (didn't know that until now). I simply quit messing with it after the 4th time I changed jets :shootself: I didn't want to spend my entire trip working on it when I had the 450 to ride. The banshee runs like a scalded dog back at home; ironically

I made a trip to LSPS too, to pick up a pair of K&N's :D I've been looking for my size filters for the longest but haven't had any luck until I stopped in there. I bet they do make a killing!!

by that point you prolly didnt notice a difference between the jack and captain did you? ha :lol:

494183[/snapback]

HAHA, no I didn't even realize you switched :wacko: It all went down the same, nice and smoooooth. You mix good drinks :D

Chris mentioned something about you switching from jack to captain, but I didn't have a clue what he was talking about, go figure :rotflmao:

I'll bring you some jack next BHQ trip, I don't remember how much I drank of yours