BLM shutdown in Oregon

I know that only a handful of you are from Oregoni but I thought I should pass the info along anyhow:

Just got off the phone with a buddy who just got off the phone with Leonard from Leonard's offroad about a "secret" meeting happening in salem this Monday at 7:00. Apparently, the BLM is not disclosing much information about this meeting so there will be little resistance about shutting down ALL offroad land including the oregon dunes to offroad vehicles. Sounds like they are doing their best to shut everything down. I plan on attending this meeting on Monday and would encourage all of you to do the same. I will get more details and share more info as I get it.

BLM Building

1717 Fabry Rd.

SE Salem, OR

7:00pm-8:30pm March 13th

I know that only a handful of you are from Oregoni but I thought I should pass the info along anyhow:

Just got off the phone with a buddy who just got off the phone with Leonard from Leonard's offroad about a "secret" meeting happening in salem this Monday at 7:00. Apparently, the BLM is not disclosing much information about this meeting so there will be little resistance about shutting down ALL offroad land including the oregon dunes to offroad vehicles. Sounds like they are doing their best to shut everything down. I plan on attending this meeting on Monday and would encourage all of you to do the same. I will get more details and share more info as I get it.

BLM Building

1717 Fabry Rd.

SE Salem, OR

7:00pm-8:30pm March 13th

484991[/snapback]

In my opinion, every single person with a registered ORV in the state of Oregon should be able to file a class action lawsuit against anyone involved in a secret meeting, that involved shutting down public access to off road vehicles.

Why the hell else are you paying registration fees? Just for the fuck of it?

In my opinion, every single person with a registered ORV in the state of Oregon should be able to file a class action lawsuit against anyone involved in a secret meeting, that involved shutting down public access to off road vehicles.

Why the hell else are you paying registration fees? Just for the fuck of it?

485012[/snapback]

U should really bring that up at the meeting snab or sumbody with the kno how should go about doin that, wish it was goin on in my area id give em a peice

I wish I was back home so I could go to the meeting. I'm from Florence Or., but I'm stationed in Alaska right now. That's a bunch of bull shit though. Hell, that's the only reason anyone goes to the central Oregon coast. If you shut down the dunes the state will suffer in lost $ :confused:

I wish I was back home so I could go to the meeting.  I'm from Florence Or., but I'm stationed in Alaska right now.  That's a bunch of bull shit though.  Hell, that's the only reason anyone goes to the central Oregon coast.  If you shut down the dunes the state will suffer in lost $ :confused:

485144[/snapback]

No $hit! If they shut down the dunes I probably wouldn't have any reason to go to Oregon ever again.