Polaris Predator

Hey, I'm new to the site and I am really looking at getting an old banshee and fixing it up, but I also have a 2005 Polaris Predator, so I just wanted to hear what you guys all have to say about them, I know a lot of people rip on them, but so far it has not disappointed me and has been a blast, so let me know what you think.

welcome the polaris predator rides ok i just doesnt have the power of the other makes (450s) but i think they look cool that has to count for something jk at least you have something to trade in on a banshee :P

I don't like them. I never liked anything from polaris. We have a 6x6 ranger special edition with one of their 700 engines in it and it's got some balls but I don't like it much. Only good thing the predator has going for it is the no bump steer thing.

i've never ridden one, or ridden with anybody that has one for that matter, but i think they look pretty cool. i'm sure there's plenty of mods available for them, just like anything else, that would make it quicker if that's an issue. just from what i've read, if i was gonna go with a thumper, i'd definitely be checkin them out. B)

I've found mine to be light enough, but then again I'm a light guy so, I guess it evens out. Powerwise, I think 75 for a stock fourwheeler is pretty good, and I've heard a lot about them beating 450s, 450rs and raptor 660s.

484581[/snapback]

75?...75hp :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I don't think so

Beating 450's? :rotflmao:

Come on dude :shootself:

Pichup a Banshee and ditch that POS Predaturd!

A buddy of mine has one that I've ridden and they're okay. They're kinda average across the board IMO. They'll do everything you want, but they don't shine in any area. The guy that owns the Pred won't go near my shee, but I did manage to get him on the wife's yfz. He loved it but said he wouldn't trade his pred for one.

75?...75hp :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: I don't think so

Beating 450's? :rotflmao:

Come on dude  :shootself:

Pichup a Banshee and ditch that POS Predaturd!

484631[/snapback]

75 mph not hp, and yes I've heard of it beating lots of 450s. Its all according to who you talk to I guess, I like it because it looks better than a yfz450 and a 450r and the polaris dealership treats me well, so I'm satisfied with it. Plus I'm looking at a banshee so I can have a nice pred and a nice banshee :D Best of both worlds