Dennis Kirk Products

WALLACE84

I know these aren't quad parts but I bought a mudflap, killwswitch and some other small things for my 96 honda cr125 from dennis kirk. They sent me all universal fit stuff instead of the parts that are made to fit my 125. When I called there to tell them my problem, they told me that they couldnt do anything about it :angry: I wouldn't recommend anybody to buy parts from there!

Dan

Edited by WALLACE84

Ive done business with them and they were very fast and good to deal with. I even gave them the wrong part # once for a clutch perch and when I called them they just had me send it back and they sent the right one. They even paid the shipping for me to return it to them. All in all I think they are still fairly nice people to work with.

I've always had pretty good luck with them so far, but I also always have a paper catalog of theirs with me when ordering over the phone or online. The paper catalogs seem to do a better job at describing the parts being ordered than online in my experience.

The other thing that I would suggest is to go to your local dealership. All the ones around here get their stuff directly from parts unlimited (dennis kirk is parts unlimited's consumer outlet) or tucker rocky and are right about in line with what you would be paying from dennis kirk.

that place is wack...

Get your parts where Locogato gets his, he has spent hundreds of dollars and never had a wrong part and gets quick service ! He has even got a free F.A.S.T Racing T shirt a time or two ! ;):lol:

that place is wack...

Get your parts where Locogato gets his, he has spent hundreds of dollars and never had a wrong part and gets quick service ! He has even got a free F.A.S.T Racing T shirt a time or two ! ;):lol:

482235[/snapback]

Ya, your right, thats what I'm doing now, was just saying I never had problems with dennis kirk. Sure hoping for a t-shirt,lol :cheers:

:cheers: Thanks Gipperz, We will hook you up $!! :dance:

Dang Jeff, My bro and I have