looking for a MotoFast 2 into 1 intake set-up

pipebomb

Guys, looking for a Motofast intake set-up w/ Lectron 40mm carb for my '06, just took one back out of my '01 for repair(cracked bowl) and would like to add one to the new bike when the weather warms. don't need to look perfect cause I'm gonna be ordering some new stuff for the other set-up in the spring, just so long as the intake, carb and airbox adapter are there. Also would like to find another flamed grill like the one on my '01 for the new '06( would look better with the yellow and carbon fiber plastic than a polished one). I don't believe it's made anymore, but I think it was originally made by ModQuad. I' could easly make one myself, just don't want to spend 3 hours at the drill press punching out all them little holes. here's a pic of what i'm talking about. it's 1/8 aluminum w/ water jetted holes getting progressively smaller from top to bottom, annodized black w/ annodized flames.

banshee057cc.jpg

if anyone comes acrossed either one give me a holler. thanks guys.

been watching ebay, but nada on either one yet. did pass on a motofast set-up the other week cause it wasen't right. the guy was selling it w/ a 35mm Kehin, I been told it did come like that at one time. this is the Motofast intake I'm looking for(a bit grungy from sitting),this is the one out of my '01 and want another for my '06 LE. comes w/ a 40mm Lectron Powerjet carb. I been told the manifold was originally made by ProDesign (heard about it from a buddy of mine on another board who ran it on his XC Banshees. we been trying to get one of his friends @ PD to start making them again )

10010791ye.jpg

10010819jt.jpg

the manifold is a 2 piece deal, and uses an airbox adapter like the Trinity set-up

10010800ww.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I been told the manifold was originally made by ProDesign (heard about it from a buddy of mine on another board who ran it on his XC Banshees. we been trying to get one of his friends @ PD to start making them again )

Pro Design never made the motofast 2into1 intake.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...