UFC 58 Can v/s USA

RIPPEN

One week untill UFC 58 Canada V/S USA. Like last time Iam curious whos watching and what are some predictions. Iam looking forward to Rich Franklin(favorite fighter) v/s David Loiseau. I think Franklin will take him but Loiseau has crazy fast elbows so it should make for a great fight. Another fight that stands out is the fight with Diego Sanchez. I would like to see that guy get humbled but I don't think it will happen this go around. Any of you have any other favs fighting on this card? Iam personaly thinking this card will be better than UFC 57 was.

RIPPEN

i hope the crow wins his elbows are WICKED!!!, i hope sanchez gets beat (i dont like his attitude and i think he has gotten lucky most of the time against not so great fighters), i hope hughes wins (hes a local) altho it is "the house that Gracie built"

that is all :cheers:

Edited by Mullet Man

:shootself: i used to watch back in the begining ...early 90s but i quit because it went way gay the fighting is damm near wwf crap .....understood that they had to change the rules to get iit sanctioned ...but ... iwatched 57 and ok nice big fight randy and andy rolled around for a round and a 1/4 the end by randy you homo ....i hated it only watched cuz some friends were and hadnt seen them in awhile .....the early 90s were way better ...the under cards were bloody and guys were really trying to kill each other ...im sure 58 will suck too .....whats up with ufc 58 the super bowls only on 40 ....id buy bum fights again before this crap :headbang:

:shootself: i used to watch back in the begining ...early 90s but i quit because it went way gay the fighting is damm near wwf crap .....understood that they had to change the rules to get iit sanctioned ...but ... iwatched 57 and ok nice big fight randy and andy rolled around for a round and a 1/4 the end by randy you homo ....i hated it only watched cuz some friends were and hadnt seen them in awhile .....the early 90s were way better ...the under cards were bloody and guys were really trying to kill each other ...im sure 58 will suck too .....whats up with ufc 58 the super bowls only on 40 ....id buy bum fights again before this crap :headbang:

479080[/snapback]

Thats cuz the super bowl is held once a year and there are multipull UFC fights per year. If you can do simple math its really not that confusing :cheers: I agree that the earlier UFC matches were more brutal but in order for it to continue they have to have some sort of rules. I think its funny when people say that the guys fighting in the UFC are pussies and gay. I would love to see you step into the ring with one of these guys. I bet you would have your head knocked off before the energy of the first bell ring disapated(sp). But to each its own as there are lots of sports you probably like that I would not watch :cheers:

Otherwise Iam suprised you all don't like Diego also. I think he is a pretty good fighter but I would like to see him get humbled. Sick of his lame as interviews where he acts like he is unstopable. Think thats one of the reasons i like the UFC so much is everyone has there time where they will step in with someone better than them.

Mullet Man--I agree Crows elbows are bad but Franklin is a bad ass all around. I think Frainklin will wait for him to make a mistake and it will be lights out on the bird :D Either way it will be a bad ass fight

RIPPEN

Thats cuz the super bowl is held once a year and there are multipull UFC fights per year.  If you can do simple math its really not that confusing :cheers:  I agree that the earlier UFC matches were more brutal but in order for it to continue they have to have some sort of rules.  I think its funny when people say that the guys fighting in the UFC are pussies and gay.  I would love to see you step into the ring with one of these guys.  I bet you would have your head knocked off before the energy of the first bell ring disapated(sp).  But to each its own as there are lots of sports you probably like that I would not watch :cheers:

Otherwise Iam suprised you all don't like Diego also.  I think he is a pretty good fighter but I would like to see him get humbled.  Sick of his lame as interviews where he acts like he is unstopable.  Think thats one of the reasons i like the UFC so much is everyone has there time where they will step in with someone better than them.

Mullet Man--I agree Crows elbows are bad but Franklin is a bad ass all around.  I think Frainklin will wait for him to make a mistake and it will be lights out on the bird :D  Either way it will be a bad ass fight

RIPPEN

479199[/snapback]

:headbang: damm straight i would get my head kicked off ...but i would take my licks and hold my head high ...but i would rather watch hockey for days and catch a 1min. fight then watch wwf/ufc ...by no means are they pussies but you gotta recognize its gotten way gay ....back in the day they had 1 ufc per year ....now theres a few thats what i was saying .....is diego from the ultimate fighter show?.....if coulture came to my house i would tell him yeah your tough but dude get your ears fixed what the fuck coliflower is 1 thing but thats something straight out of a sci-fi show ...then he would probably kick my head off and i would pick my off the ground take it back over to him and say you kick like my grandma and shes in a wheel chair pussy :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: but any how just my opinion

:shootself: i used to watch back in the begining ...early 90s but i quit because it went way gay the fighting is damm near wwf crap .....

479080[/snapback]

I can see people not liking it but to call it anything close the WWF is retarded. WWF is a soap opera with zero real fighting, just a bunch of actors. Of course it has changed, it

i say Franklin will take it, the candians elbows are only good on the ground and i dont see him takin Franklin down. I too dont like Sanchez and hope to see him go down as well. But im ready to see Arlovski fight again he is a beast!

480362[/snapback]

Yeah, I just think that Arlovski fight will be quick cuz he is a badass. Plus when I saw Sylvia fight to get to move onto this fight he didn't to good/strong.

Gargamel, I agree with all that. The only thing that I think has been giving Sanchez a little edge is he intesity and takedown. Guy comes out on fire and just goes for it. It will just take a decent fightter to defend on that and I think we will see that guy get a beat down. Who you think is gonna take the main event?

RIPPEN

RICH FRANKLIN IS THE F-IN MAN!!!!!!  thats all I have to say about that :clap:  :headbang:

I think Penn should have won....  Iam sure he would have with one more round..

RIPPEN

482193[/snapback]

penn jacked him up, all st. pierre did was through penn to the ground a couple of times and they call him the winner. st pierre never landed any good kicks or punches never got him a hold. i think that fight was all penn. :angry: oh well i lost 30 bucks :shrugani: .