Bush Whacked

bigwill

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im starting to wonder if bush got a kick back from the contract? who else bid the gig, i voted for the asshole but just cause Kerry is a twat and a fucking traitor, i dont care democrat or republican, but like i said i cant recall a president who wasnt a moron

?

478644[/snapback]

:cheers: ... This past election was definately a lose/lose situation.... You're gonna get fucked either way.. Might as well pick a guy that you can stand to look at for more than 5 mins... something about kerry just makes me want to punch him in the heart... maybe it's the fact he's more two faced than a used car salesman.... That guy jumps bandwagons so fast it makes your head spin....

Mike

im starting to wonder if bush got a kick back from the contract?

478644[/snapback]

A main kickback is to use the air bases in UAE when we have to do some military action against Iran. Also being friendly with the UAE will help in the case that Iran tries to block off the oil flow as they have recently threatened. UAE is very strategic for another war.

Does anybody think it's a little odd that Hillary is against the port deal while Bill was just over there last week campaigning for it and atleast 3 of his top aids are hired on as lobbiests representing DPworld? The UAE pays Bill $250,000+ for each speech he gives there.

how long did it take you to get over it? this is gettin old real fast. 

The worst part lasted about 3 weeks. I had lingering effects for 6 months or so. I lost about 30 pounds. I highly recommend the pnumonia diet for folks that just can't seem to lose those extra pounds.

For those that have never had the pleasure of coming down with pnumonia, its kinda like having the flu, and having someone stand behind you and stick you in the lungs anytime you breathe/sneeze/cough/sniffle/pray for god to put you out of your misery.

The worst part lasted about 3 weeks. I had lingering effects for 6 months or so. I lost about 30 pounds. I highly recommend the pnumonia diet for folks that just can't seem to lose those extra pounds.

For those that have never had the pleasure of coming down with pnumonia, its kinda like having the flu, and having someone stand behind you and stick you in the lungs anytime you breathe/sneeze/cough/sniffle/pray for god to put you out of your misery.

478844[/snapback]

man o man. my doc told me yesterday it can take 4-6 weeks in some cases, and thats what i should expect. i almost cried haha i was so shocked, i had no idea it would be such a long recovery.

30 pounds dude? oh my god. i dont have a spare 30lbs to lose, but i can sure see how it would be easy to lose it with this crap. my mom is freakin out, making me eat all the time, cause i went sooo many days without eating. it was hell. there was a point where i just really was begging for someone to just put a pillow over my face and end it. i had blue lips, nails, the whole nine. apparantly the crap in your lungs keeps you from getting enough oxygen to your blood. its pretty fucked up. now i know how its the sixth leading cause of death in the us.

I had Bi-lateral Pneumonia (whatever that means, both lungs I guess) in basic training, it sucked a lot, but it was almost cool, cause I had it for the last week, he didn't wanna send me back, so I pretty much just hung out inside for the last week. It only took me about 2 weeks to get over.

Hey Brook-fuck the E-Push the Throttle made a good and logical point-well put-You need to get off your high dildo and get laid my anything that will have you Human -machine or beast-sometimes your shitty responses suck along with your defend Bush no matter what- -oops Im sorry its just my ignorance-and who is THEY? Yea go head and put me in your version of a catagory-sometimes you speak Redneck-anse-get another banshee release the built up tension and relax-the engine vibration alone should help you Miss sensitive love button-your the type that would support profiling of any kind because your so damn smart-I like your type-dont explain-bash-bash-bash-and who are THEY?

477498[/snapback]

I have sat back and read everyone of your dumbass posts in this thread. You need to worry less about stuff that you know nothing about (ie the topic at hand)and learn where the fucking period button is on your keyboard. Is that the governments fault too? Is it their fault that you know nothing about punctuation? You democrats are all the same. You bitch about stuff that you know absolutely nothing about, or are too naieve to research. Your complete lack class as shown in your post above shows what an idiot you are. How would you like someone to post that reply to a topic that your 16 year old daughter started? The one that you used as a scapegoat for not being tactful enough to respond in a mature manor. Think before you post something like that again. Sorry this has been bugging me and I had to say something

I had Bi-lateral Pneumonia (whatever that means, both lungs I guess) in basic training, it sucked a lot, but it was almost cool, cause I had it for the last week, he didn't wanna send me back, so I pretty much just hung out inside for the last week.  It only took me about 2 weeks to get over.

478910[/snapback]

bahhahahathats pretty convenient *cough coughfakercough cough*

Too Many Toys... I heart you

I have sat back and read everyone of your dumbass posts in this thread. You need to worry less about stuff that you know nothing about (ie the topic at hand)and learn where the fucking period button is on your keyboard. Is that the governments fault too? Is it their fault that you know nothing about punctuation? You democrats are all the same. You bitch about stuff that you know absolutely nothing about, or are too naieve to research. Your complete lack class as shown in your post above shows what an idiot you are. How would you like someone to post that reply to a topic that your 16 year old daughter started? The one that you used as a scapegoat for not being tactful enough to respond in a mature manor. Think before you post something like that again. Sorry this has been bugging me and I had to say something

478952[/snapback]

its a message board if yo u want perfect puncuation then go some where else .everyone is entitled to there opinion weather yo u agree or disagree ,no use bashing the guy and you act like yo u know about whats going on in high places ,sounds like your a tard IMO and im a registered republican . your posts are no better than anyone elses

its a message board if yo u want perfect puncuation then  go some where else  .everyone is entitled to there opinion  weather yo u agree or disagree ,no use bashing the guy  and  you act like yo u know about whats going on in high places ,sounds like your a tard IMO and im a registered republican .  your posts are no better than anyone elses

479008[/snapback]

Obviously you can't read. I have no problem with anyone voicing their opinion. Thats not why I posted what I did. He started insulting someone because of their opinion. By the way I do not feel that my posts are any better than anyone elses either. I was simply pointing out a lack intelligence on the topic at hand. Do you think that you are a bad ass too, because you can get into a confrontation and insult a woman on a computer? I don't really care what political party you are from republican or democrat. The topic posted was based on political beliefs and he turned it personal. If you don't understand that then maybe you are the "TARD". And BTW i don't think that 3rd graders like yourself actually know what political party they are. So go to recess and quit tying up the schools computers.

Since the topic, or parts of it, has been declared officially stupid:

Why are McDonald's pancakes so easy to cut with a fork? The stuff you get at other restaurants like Denny's takes a knife and sometimes a chainsaw to cut up.

Oh, and I do believe the world rates you on your grammar, spelling and such... even in forums. It doesn't have to be perfect, but if u right wurds lyke thus people think you are illiterate and I agree... :-)

478952[/snapback]

All I have to say is, Bigwill is a long time BHQ member, so please show some respect to the man. Brooke took care of his little jab at her, and I think they're "ok" with each other.