who has best race engines

speed_killz

i'm sure there's not a person on this board who hasn't been beaten by a slower bike by a better rider...PERIOD...

475751[/snapback]

Ah yes, but most have also had the joy of spankin a built drag bike with nothing more than a set of FMFs, advanced timing, shaved head, and lightned flywheel. Man it is a good feeling when you are on!! If you are racing up a hill, nothing like whoops to equalize things!

RJV

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry its been so long since i have replyed. i think that im just goung to build a drag bike, because i recently aquired a tyson racing extended frame, a +14 swingarm, and a bunch of other goodies. me and my brother are in the end stages of putting a kawasaki three cylinder 2-stroke 750 in a quad racer frame, and if it scares the shit out of us, then ill just stick to a ported 350, and put the frame and goodies on the back burner. thank you for all of the feedback, i really appreciate it. and if anyone knows where the best dunes are around the northern nevada, let me know.

thanx again

not to change the subject but the titties in wesw's sig are exeptional, all the guys build a great engine, a two cycle is known for coming unglued on the top................. id look for a builder than can offer some low end cause its gonna haul ass pinned regardless of its port, but sometimes a good lowend will get you the jump and even a win in a drag..........again those are great tits wes

sorry its been so long since i have replyed. i think that im just goung to build a drag bike, because i recently aquired a tyson racing extended frame, a +14 swingarm, and a bunch of other goodies. me and my brother are in the end stages of putting a kawasaki three cylinder 2-stroke 750 in a quad racer frame, and if it scares the shit out of us, then ill just stick to a ported 350, and put the frame and goodies on the back burner. thank you for all of the feedback, i really appreciate it. and if anyone knows where the best dunes are around the northern nevada, let me know.

thanx again

481301[/snapback]

How far is Fallon from you?

Blue Deuce i more than correct. horsepower is fun to brag about but torque wins races.

once upon a time one builder was getting right around 100 HP out of stock cylinders, stock stroke, and a very well prepped motor in general. that would be the fun bike to run. like a church girl, mild on the outside only..........

My motor is at 1dir racing in cali right now has anyone ever heard of them?

480976[/snapback]

only know of one person that sent their motor there, and in my opinion, he got raped badly. he'll post here if he wants to, he's on hq every day.

but, don't be surprised if your total bill is quite a bit higher than anticipated....