Fords new concepts??

wuts ur favorite?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

aight i was on the ford website and i saw the new concepts that they got out for the mustang and the lightning, and i have to say that the mustang looks badass and the lightning looks gay as all hell!

http://www.ford.com/en/ourVehicles/autoSho...ord/default.htm

the mustang pumps out a kewl 400 horse and the lightning makes about 500 horses plus 15 when u turn on the air conditioning( ur pumping cool air into the engine) what ur favorite between the old mustangs, new mustang, old lightnings, and the new lightings? i personally like the new mustangs and the old lightnings, but would rather the put the new engine in the old lightnings. l8r

rollin wut r u talkin about! the old lightning looks way better then the new one! i mean yea i wouldnt mind having the new ones engine but its ugly as fuck! it looks like the new Element " a fuckin box!" ur crazy! i liked the mustangs all my life and i like the older ones too, the only one that i dont like would be the 80`s version of em. the new ones r tight as hell and so is the old lightning, Rollin is on drugs if he thinks the new lightning is better then the old one! l8r

rollin wut r u smokin! yea i know the new lightning would waste the old one and i know i do care about the performance more then the looks but i wouldnt be seen drivin that thing in a million years! and yea i do know alot aobut cars cuz my dad is an auto Mechanic so shut the hell up! news flash for ya- newer equal faster- every1 knows that! and like i said b4 i would like to have the new lightnings engine in the old ones body. l8r