Pictures of my son

William Edgar Schmidt, born oct 27, 2005 at 7lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long

He's now 3 1/2 months and weighs 15.5 lbs and is 25 inches long....he's gonna be a big boy....70th percentile....not fat at all....just real thick

First pic is in his eagles getup at 2 months old....he's got a pacifier for it too.

And the other 2 he's 3 months and are from his grandmothers house smiling and partying....and at home afterward passed out from the partying

Good lookin kid....congrats.

RJV

It's hard....if he really would want to pursue racing 4wheelers, bringing him up on a 4stroke might be the way to go.

It would be nice if GNCC came out with a 2 stroke type class for the 250R's and such that you can get for a fraction of the cost of what it was to build them just because their is no competitive use for them anymore

One thing is for certain though.....he will know how to ride a 2 stroke as well. I'll probably start him off on a blaster as far as 2 strokes go (cheap and their a dime a dozen) and then step him up to my fiance's banshee.....and eventually he'll be allowed to ride mine.