STOLEN BIKES IN OREGON!

Schizo

Three bikes were stolen from Honeyman State Park Feb. 11/12. 2003 blue banshee, fully loaded, 2004 red/white banshee with a few mods and a 2005 red Honda 450r completely stock. If anybody knows anything or heard anything about 3 bikes stolen from this park please contact me. I can provide much details about these bikes. Please help me get my bikes back if you can!!!

Three bikes were stolen from Honeyman State Park Feb. 11/12.  2003 blue banshee, fully loaded, 2004 red/white banshee with a few mods and a 2005 red Honda 450r completely stock. If anybody knows anything or heard anything about 3 bikes stolen from this park please contact me. I can provide much details about these bikes. Please help me get my bikes back if you can!!!

472471[/snapback]

AH! Its not the bike in your avatar is it?

Fucken thieves....

I hope you get your bikes back, and I hope whomever stole them die a horrible slow fiery death.

what a scum bag thing to ..... not the the bike anything but the bike... i rather give up my girlfriend...... how did they manage to get away with 3 bikes???????

what comes around goes around!!!!

im really sorry to hear about your bikes dude...

wacko2000

472951[/snapback]

I dont know anything else i could've done, i always lock them up, park them right under the awning next to the motorhome and leave the porch light on but they just come in the middle of the night with bolt cutters and cut up my cables and away they go. Nobody in the park heard anything or saw anything and it was practically in broad daylight with the light on and all. I guess lowlife tweakers are desperate for cash and have huge balls when it comes to ripping off other peoples shit. This will leave a wound on me that will run very deep and take a very long time to heal!

I'm afraid I would have to go to prison if I found the people. They would have to kill me to save themselves. Sorry about your luck. If you could maybe post some pics of the modified quads that were taken and maybe it will make them easier to identify.

damn man that sucks to hear. i do pretty much the same thing, but me and my brother always bring our dogs (pure bred pitbull and a 1/2 black lab 1/2 great dane) if someone was initially thinking about jacking our bikes, they change their mind rather quickly when they see those. the sad thing is, ive been hearing more and more about people getting their bikes ripped off... i just dont get it. if i ever saw someone trying to steal my banshee i would either let the pitbull go crazy or unload the 12 gauge. i hope you get your bikes back man

Did you by chance have insurance?

473061[/snapback]

Nope. I have atleast 12.000 in my bike, about 7.500 in my sons and 6.200 or so in the 450r. I thought that maybe i could claim them on my home insurance since the motorhome is considered a second home and they were locked up to the motorhome but the insurance company is saying that they are motorized and should've been insured individually :yank: . I'm not finished with them yet, they will here from me again tomorrow.

Nope. I have atleast 12.000 in my bike, about 7.500 in my sons and 6.200 or so in the 450r. I thought that maybe i could claim them on my home insurance since the motorhome is considered a second home and they were locked up to the motorhome but the insurance company is saying that they are motorized and should've been insured individually  :yank: . I'm not finished with them yet, they will here from me again tomorrow.

473155[/snapback]

Sorry to hear about your loss. I've been reading about too many quads getting ripped off lately, so I insured all of mine a couple of weeks ago. Cost $245 a year for three quads.