1 hour 15 mins to go!

not long till kick off now. ill be watching the game, will miss the start though cos im going to watch american dad and family guy.... i love family guy.

whos your money on??? do you think this will be a good game?

iv never seen both teams play so i couldnt possably coment. whoever wins.... hats off to them!

tithead... (sorry about this being in my bro`s id)

Edited by Rookie_of_the_year

cant wait for it to be all over, all these idiots here(im near pittsburgh) keeping chanting that dumb steelers song and the mindset of the average football fan makes me think of the 3rd dude back on the evolutionary chart ,i hope they lose just so the steelers fans feel bad :cheers:

yeah but they won...

IMO, super bowl needs a new referee team! i didnt mind what team won, and i was like that through the hole game. im please at the teelers for winning... they did well.

and i saw a couple of cheerleaders. the one from the seahawks i saw.... :drool: didnt see her for long enough though :(

all in all i thought it wasnt the best super bowl that has been played. but well done all the same