Best Blonde Joke Ever!

Lee

Almost a good lawyer joke too, 'cept I had a professor who made us do some tough research in school... :clap:

( At the time of this writing the 35th level links back to the 19th level. ) -_-

EDIT: Forgot to add the webmaster at the 24th level is wondering where all the hits are coming from... :notworthy:

Edited by STLBILL

Yes, we need more of these Lee. Keep the 'ol Banshee noggins working... or not. :shrugani:

I knew it had to end or loop someplace, but I was beginning to worry it might be a weekend project to find out where.

Now I am wondering what the record is for the deepest information link on the Internet?

It could be worse. Consider the image below. The B'HQ is just one little dot on the Internet map! :whoa:

isp-ss.gif

Oh, this... is where we everyone is meeting to ride this weekend. :jesterlaugh:

It is a map of the Internet. Notice the domain names pointed out. BansheeHQ would be one little dot in there someplace. All this stuff links together. That is what www stands for - world wide web.

The idea is that this thread gets you lost in that fine piece of art you don't like very well... :rotflmao::shootself: :banghead

Yes, he did it all by himself.  Everyone knows his home state of Tennessee is famous for such high-tech cutting-edge  innovations.  :rolleyes:

I just wonder if Mike would find it more attractive if someone else invented it?  :bolt:

468483[/snapback]

Like jessica alba... Who cares if i didn't work worth a fuck... sure would have a nice rack...

Mike

C'mon Lee, you of all people should know not to link a link of a link of a link of a link..... Nice one. :P Edited by 350TwinDeathBed