PIPES

madden

Which pipes would you choose?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know everyone says the are a great top end pipe but do the have any bottom end.A lot of guys around here say sst's are the way to go. Where I live no one has even heard of toomy's. Someone said get CPI's. Never heard of them? Thanks for any advice.

if you have never heard of toomey or cpi then you must be the only banshee rider in about 500 miles. toomey is THEE biggest pipe maker for the banshee. and everyone is getting cpi now. i thought that i found out about cpi on these forums and no one where i ride would have them and i would kill everyone. then when i go to the jamboree, everyone was running them.

hey wicked shee, arent you tired of answering this pipe question? CPI CPI CPI CPI CPI and last but not least CPI!

I got some cpi and they are great, but im gonna stop recommending them, because before you know it, everyone will have them!

has anyone seen 4wt version of imitation cpi?

i heard that grr is workin on some inframe pipes maybe.. those from what ive seen are faster pipes than cpi's and they rev to the moon too i think that they top out higher than the cpi's but im not sure on that.. i know that they produce more hp than cpi's for sure like 10 over inframe cpi's and like 6 over the out's

later

yeah but i dont know if they are done w/ them and selling the chrome ones yet. they are better than cpi's but it's not gonna be 10hp. and the inframes wont be better than cpi out of frames. the ins will be better than the ins and the out will be better than the outs.