Alba 400 stroker kit

helldriver

you are obvisioly VERY  VERY new to this sport they call ATV and Motocross....

Let me throw out a name .......Dean Sundahl...........a local SO Cal boy who made a name for himself in the Baja 1000...........ummmmmmm.....maybe he won!.....also had a trinity motor.........

let me throw out another name.......Marty Hart...........Another local SO Cal boy........

How about Duncan Racing......another SO Cal boy.........AND HAS PROVEN HE CAN WIN IN THE BAJA 1000  AND THE 500........AND THE BARSTOW TO VEGAS........

Wayne Matlock..........Chad Prull..........finished in the top 3 pro class at the last Baja 1000..........a bike built by Alba.........

Kory Ellis.........Traci Cecco..........more ATV cross champions..........also Alba built bikes..........

Im tired of enexperience people trying to state facts that arnt true..........Alba Is a great Builder...........And has PROVEN they can win!!!!!!!!!

And Cory (the Owner) takes Pride in his employees and work.......

Have you been to the Sand Sport Super Show?............I didnt think so!!!!!.........If you do ever go say HI to Alba and there proven winners and there bikes on display........

I have an Alba Built bike..........and it rips..........and people on this site have seen it run..........so as far as your comment goes it is so far false........

466674[/snapback]

Out of all the people you listed how many of those guys were running a two stroke? Alba and Trinity might be able to do good things with a four stroke but I think the point several of the guys have been trying to make is when it comes to two stroke motors there are several builders that are capable of building a better motor.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like others said, i would go to other places for motor work. youve never heard of trinity or alba winning any major events or anything..

466316[/snapback]

you need to delete this lowrider...........this is farse.........

I know how many of those guys run 2-strokes........(or else I wouldnt have listed a false statement)....like the guy above me.......

do you know how many of those guys run a 2-stroke?

wel i did some checking, and a ALBA motor kit and pipe in a TRX450R were the winners of the baja 1000 and #2 with wes miller on board

chris borich rides a alba backed 450r in gncc and is currently ranked #2

Tacci cecco rides a ALBA backed YFZ in gncc and is currently the womens champ

kory Ellis's YFZ has alba 449 kit in it too

not bad i would say

Edited by helldriver

you need to delete this lowrider...........this is farse.........

I know how many of those guys run 2-strokes........(or else I wouldnt have listed a false statement)....like the guy above me.......

do you know how many of those guys run a 2-stroke?

466738[/snapback]

You're right I don't know I was just talking out my ass. For anybody that would like to know go to albaaction.com. Click on atv and on the left side of the screen there is 10 to things they can do to make your banshee FAST. Be sure and read number 3 Master engine tech can squeeze over 62 hp. Pay attention to number 9 400 stroker kit exact hp 67.9. And then the big one at the bottom their NOS kit. With a dyno chart to back it up 82.1 and that is on the stroker. If I spent that much money and that is all I got I would be one pissed off SOB. But what do I know.

i never once said that either of them are "bad" builders.. i never said either sucked..

as far as your statement about alba getting over on people because they let them..first a builder shouldnt try to get over on people..i find this needless to say nothing on my bike says alba or trinity on it..

i said that there are other places that you can have a motor built.. and everytime this has been brought up there is always just one guy that has a chip on their shoulder (this time its you).. so since i put my opinion up.. im not taking it back.. and its not considered a lie either.. or farse (who talks like that?) and i will go on to say that some of the parts from trinity or alba are good parts that i would buy to use. but those are only components that i would buy, not a motor package where as i would look to go to someone that can build exactly what i am looking for instead of a mass produced set up that may not be exactly what im wanting..

the way you word things you seem to not know either.. how many of these guys run 2 strokes.. particularly banshee's? the one name that i do know in your list of the best people ever is (like i said before) dean sundahl.. and ive seen pictures of that bike.. so i guess my answer for the question would be 1 (one) that im positive about.

:cheers:

wel i did some checking, and a ALBA motor kit and pipe in a TRX450R were the winners of the baja 1000 and #2 with wes miller on board

chris borich rides a alba backed 450r in gncc and is currently ranked #2

Tacci cecco rides a ALBA backed YFZ in gncc and is currently the womens champ

kory Ellis's YFZ has alba  449 kit in it too

not bad i would say

466752[/snapback]

:cheers:

like others said, i would go to other places for motor work. youve never heard of trinity or alba winning any major events or anything..

466316[/snapback]

READ WHAT YOU WROTE!!!!!........THATS ALL..........

BEFORE YOU CROSS THE STREET LOOK BOTH WAYS!..........

Meaning ..........look into something before you open your mouth and thow-up :P

i call bull shit on that one. trinity banshees won the pike's peak(i think) race yrs and yrs ago

466336[/snapback]

There were 5 Trinity Banshee's in the top 6 positions with a new record set by John Stalworth of Nmotion for 2005 on a Trinity built 7mil cheetah cub. They've dominated the hill for several years now.

Something to ponder since all Cheetah cylinders come from Trinity. Does Trinity port any of these cheetah's they sell to these other "big name" builders? :huh:

There were 5 Trinity Banshee's in the top 6 positions with a new record set by John Stalworth of Nmotion for 2005 on a Trinity built 7mil cheetah cub. They've dominated the hill for several years now.

466783[/snapback]

:cheers: THANK YOU :cheers:

im not sure if you noticed that those are 4 strokes.. the poster was asking about 2 strokes particularly the shee's.. since this is bansheehq, i would assume you would agree..

466774[/snapback]

they build more bikes in a day..(2-strokes....ATV and Motocross).....than you have years of riding experience

they built mine ..........and it is fast, reliable,.......like I said next time your Hillbilly family comes to San Diego to visit our Zoo, here in So Cal......check out their facility...its amazing.........

they build more bikes in a day..(2-strokes....ATV and Motocross).....than you have years of riding experience 

they built mine ..........and it is fast, reliable,.......like I said next time your Hillbilly family comes to San Diego to visit our Zoo, here in So Cal......check out their facility...its amazing.........

466796[/snapback]

alright, alright. lets not start a holy war here..... :P

Something to ponder since all Cheetah cylinders come from Trinity. Does Trinity port any of these cheetah's they sell to these other "big name" builders?

Edited by F.A.S.T 1