dotapvd

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

here is a good link

469441[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao: holy shit! thats got to be the funniest damn thing ive seen in a dog age. "The Kids Will Laugh At You"

and i always thought this was a good way to put it:

SEARCHLIST.jpg

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

ya man no problem lol i took a Z with a k&n and an HMF Balance pipe on it and this is when i had the stockers on... haha he had me for the firt 20 feet by about 1/2 bike lenght then as soon as i hit 3rd 4th 5th & 6th ... he was back like 8 bike lenghts haha and i wasn't even toped out yet pullin away from him like nothin and hes a good rider hahahah bahaahahaha :rotflmao: The "Z" hahaha what a joke.

• 3 weeks later...

i hate to say this on a banshee fourm and being i own one too......but ive owned a Z400 and still do .....i bought it when i was between shee's....i have a pipe on it, cams, carb, and CDI box.......and ill tell u what....i beat quiet a few shee's of the way up bullgap......made me wonder if these people on those shee's can actually ride????.....im 200 lbs vs a 140 lbs kid on a piped, and jetted shee with a boost bottle and a CDI box and i had him by about 3 maybe 4 quads....