Prayers Please

I'm praying for God to put a blanket of protection around your daughter-in-law. I'm also praying for you Brian that you will see the power of prayer and become more of a religious person. I also thank God for the pleasant surprise of seeing so many christians here on BHQ.

AMEN!

Shane

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i guess i saw this a little late, how is your daughter-in-law??

i hate to hear things like this. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. the HQ is a great big extended family, so you just let us all know what we can do for you and your family.

I'm praying for God to put a blanket of protection around your daughter-in-law. I'm also praying for you Brian that you will see the power of prayer and become more of a religious person. I also thank God for the pleasant surprise of seeing so many christians here on BHQ.

AMEN!

Shane

463554[/snapback]

Couldn't say it better myself... Prayer sent

RIPPEN

I would really and truly like to thank everyone for their support.

It looks like Dawn's vitals have stabilized and she looks much better than she did, But the doctors think that due to the injury to the Brain Stem even if she comes out of the Coma, the quality of life will be deminished. Now the imediate family has to contemplate how Dawn would have wanted this handled.

Have any of you discussed with your loved ones what you or they would want done if one of you were in this possition?

I know its hard to even think about, but it is a nesessity. Can you even begin to imagine how difficult it is going to be for the parents to make these disissions for their little girl. My son will have virtualy on say in the matter because they werent married yet.

Sorry for rambling on. Please just think about what I said.

317 views and only 23 replies???????????? YOU GUYS ARE WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But for those of you that did post THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Yes I know some of you prayed & didnt post and thank you too!

Dawn is starting to show some movement. She is still in a Coma, they are installing a Trake Tube tonite. We had 1 Doctor basicly tell us that what you see is what you get. Talk about a downer. Then another Doctor told us not to give up, that she felt good thing were to come. Lastnite in the waiting room was like a party everone was smiling & laughing. Then security showed up to shut us down.

I would really and truly like to thank everyone for their support.

It looks like Dawn's vitals have stabilized and she looks much better than she did, But the doctors think that due to the injury to the Brain Stem even if she comes out of the Coma, the quality of life will be deminished. Now the imediate family has to contemplate how Dawn would have wanted this handled.

Have any of you discussed with your loved ones what you or they would want done if one of you were in this possition?

I know its hard to even think about, but it is a nesessity. Can you even begin to imagine how difficult it is going to be for the parents to make these disissions for their little girl. My son will have virtualy on say in the matter because they werent married yet.

Sorry for rambling on. Please just think about what I said.

464054[/snapback]

i guess the answer to this qeustion... from me.... is no. not alot of people would think about this as we dont expect things like this to happen. i have often wondered what my life would be like without my mum or dad or my best friend.... i guess i wont know until one day its happens.

very sorry to hear about your duaghter-in-law to be. have prayed for you all and its good to hear that she is steadily getting better!

thoughts go out to your family as well!

01bansheefox, this is far from a game! And if you cant see that, you need to open your eyes and see that I am crying out to anyone and everone I can to get a few more prayers. SHOW SOME FING COMPASSION Is that asking too much? I hope that you never have to go through what we are going through now.

I guess right about now you are showing that you must be one of the PUNK KIDs I hear about on here all the time. Up until now everyone that has posted has atleast be supportive.

WOW, Nice to know who's got your back even if you are just asking for a little favor