how much power with this cub setup?

shee13

Description

HERE IS WHAT YOU GET. YOU GET A BRAND NEW CUB CYLINDER THATS PLATED AND A BRAND NEW NOSS MACHINE HEAD WITH 68MM DOMES A SET OF PISTONS AND A SET OF V-FORCE REEDS. THIS CYLINDER IS SET UP FOR 68 MM BORE AND A STOCK CRANK. THIS WILL BOLT RIGHT ON YOUR BANSHEE LOWER END. THIS STUFF IS BRAND NEW AND READY TO INSTALL ON YOUR BIKE. WE HAVE TONS, TONS, AND TONS OF OTHER ATV PARTS NEW AND USED WE HOPE TO LIST SHORTLY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CONTACT US.. HIGHEST bidder to pay $20.00 shipping and handling to the LOWER 48 U.S states. If you have any questions ABOUT ANY OF OUR PARTS WE SELL please email me at in2glamis@aol.com or contact inland atv's at 1(909)478-7717 thanks and good luck bidding!!!!! WE HAVE TONS OF PARTS WE HOPE TO LIST SHORTLY, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL THANKS!!

does anyone no what kind of power i can make with this if i stick with the stock carbs for now,its a 1998 banshee,also this kit is $1425 on ebay

depends what pipes you wanna run. I'd say you'd be in the 70's somewhere.

Here are some dyno runs with stock carbs and various pipes. Not sure if these are off the shelf, or if they've been cleaned up with regard to the porting.

http://www.bansheeracing.com/cubdynos.htm

Edited by odaen

I dont think I would buy a engine setup off of ebay personaly, who do you call for setup info? what about tuning stuff like what jets to run etc... I like the fact that when I have a question about my engine or I have an idea I am thinking about trying, I just pick up the phone and call my builder. to me that is worth the little extra ya spend. what about the little stuff ya need like stud extenders, core plugs gaskets etc?....

just something to think about

harsd to spout off numbers wothout knowing how its gonna be setup ,really depends on the other mods involved ,it could anywhere from upper 70's to over 100 hp ,a drag port on a 392cc stock stroke has recently made 94rwhp on gas posted on planet dyno section i belive . on alky its possible to be over 100 rwhp ,but a off the shelf kit with fatty pipes isnt gonna make anyhwere near those big numbers .als o be advised theres certainly a lot more than just whats i n that inland atv cub kit that wil need to be purchased . its a good deal IMO regardless