What Would You Do In This Postion

DGFUNNY70

Well I was going to send my jugs off to Jeff at F.A.S.T. and have him do his Dune port new pistons and rings also get some 33pwk's. When I took off my side case cover to install my modded shift star I found a funny washer in the bottom of the case. Now I know from before hand that the shift idler gear clip was in a pretty bad way so I looked there first sure enough the clip was gone. I knew that this could be a problem because before the drive shaft was slightly chipped but it was still enough I thought it should hold WRONG. Now I know with out a doubt that I will have to have the case split and replace the drive shaft. I figured while I have the bike completely apart should I run this bike to the next level. I primarily ride in the moose lake sand dunes Washington state. Twice a year we make a trek down to the Oregon sand dunes. I'm one of only three banshees in our group and the most heavily modified in the group. Their are a few 450 and a couple of Raptor so my bike is pretty much top dog. We all like to spend a majority of our time riding threw the trees and climbing hills and out of hole's. We make it down to boxcar about two or three times to goof around and do a little drag racing nothing to serious. So I want to have the best set up for trial riding and climbing out of holes. I have seen allot of people switching to the cub motors but it sound's like mostly for dragging correct me if I

Here are my mods

1992 Banshee - 2+1 A-Arms, A-T Dual Rate Shocks, 4 Over Swing Arm and Re-valved Shock, Exposed Air Filters, Bored Stock Carbs, G3 Reeds, After Market Manifold, Dune Port, Cool Head 18cc, Hot Rod Crank, T-5 Pipes, Dyna Ignition, HO Ricky Stator, 14/43 Sprockets, 20x10x10 10 Paddle

Well I was going to send my jugs off to Jeff at F.A.S.T. and have him do his Dune port new pistons and rings also get some 33pwk's.  When I took off my side case cover to install my modded shift star I found a funny washer in the bottom of the case.  Now I know from before hand that the shift idler gear clip was in a pretty bad way so I looked there first sure enough the clip was gone.  I knew that this could be a problem because before the drive shaft was slightly chipped but it was still enough I thought it should hold WRONG.  Now I know with out a doubt that I will have to have the case split and replace the drive shaft.  I figured while I have the bike completely apart should I run this bike to the next level.  I primarily ride in the moose lake sand dunes Washington state.  Twice a year we make a trek down to the Oregon sand dunes.  I'm one of only three banshees in our group and the most heavily modified in the group.  Their are a few 450 and a couple of Raptor so my bike is pretty much top dog.  We all like to spend a majority of our time riding threw the trees and climbing hills and out of hole's.  We make it down to boxcar about two or three times to goof around and do a little drag racing nothing to serious. So I want to have the best set up for trial riding and climbing out of holes.  I have seen allot of people switching to the cub motors but it sound's like mostly for dragging correct me if I