What's up all!

congrats dude, nice to see you back on the forum. have fun with the baby girl :D . Mine has changed my life.

RJV :cheers::cheers:

Thanks all! :cheers: Here's the only pic I got...was the one the hospital took, http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/ba...RLID=2Y6I8L0U6A

Not the best pic at all, worst one yet if you ask me...but the only one online as of now. Sure is a lot cuter than she looks there...appears damn near stillborn there. :unsure: I'll have some on here with her in some baby-zep ware soon. B) Anyway...thank's again all! I'm going to make a point to stop in more often, hope to have the net @ home soon again... :)

Anyone watch'n any basketball this season? See KU just get shut-down? :shootself::shrugani:

gotgame.jpg

• 1 month later...

JESUS CHRIST!

I haven't hardly been around much lately, but I'm cruising through and see this...... badkitty.gif

Last I heard, Led and his girl had broken up, then Led was looking for another job, now.... he's getting married and has a kid!!

Well, congratulations, sounds like your on top of the world again. I hope it brings lots of great times. Maybe one day we'll all hook up for one big ass LS ride.

FWIW, sex_addict.gif I got the old lady knocked up again myself.... so, I have a 3 year old and another one on the way.... :shootself: Turn me over, I'm done... :D