rockets or dmc's

alright i recently found 2 deals on 2 diff pipes... dmc aliens and rockets.... there both chrome and both around the same price... witch is bee4tter for a pa rider....i ride everything from trails, to drags... i also do a lot of road riding and i guess you can say flat landing... i basicly ride everything but sand and dunes.... witch do you think is better

I'll agree with Loco... T-5s are probably the best all around pipe on the market and you usually can find a good deal on the on ebay if your willing to wait for the right deal to come up... I sold my t-5s on ebay for just over $300 on ebay and they were honestly in perfect conditon.

honestly, I dont think you'll be happy with them in the long run... I'd save a couple more bucks and get some t-5s....

Another great pipe for a moderatly built to stock banshee that doesnt get enough credit are FMFs. Easy to tune and good all around power and you can pick those up DIRT cheap.

Someone has a brand new set of fmf fatties in the for sale forum for like 350. I'd snag those in a heart beat. Seems to me though the T5's are around the same price that rocketpig can get us the Trinity's for and honestly the Trinity's outperform the T5's in every aspect.

You'd be happy with 916's, I was very satisfied with mine until I raced a 450R dirtbike and it just edged out my setup on top end so I bought T-5's to get that little bit more. The T-5's seem to be very similar to my 916's but just get a little more out of them topend wise. Either T-5's or 916's would be a good choice. I've never run the Trinity's but Stainless would be worth the money so you should consider that option as well.