Toomey 2 into 1

I am at approximatly 5000ft altitude in Albuquerque NM. I want to get a new air filter and seeing how I ride in alot of dusty conditions I think that the toomey 2 into 1 with the foam filter and outerwear would be the best for me. But not sure I'm open to suggestions. If I get this filter setup would I need to change my jetting? Right now my 05 SE banshee is bone stock. Eventually I would like to get the toomey t6's and change the jets then instead of changeing them twice. Thanks for the help in advance everyone.

If you have stock pipes you will have to rejet your mains for more of that air.

Heres what you do put on the Toomey 2in1 Filter-(has a cleaner look also)

Take it for a test ride to see if it pops and bogs and stalls

The mains in your carbs are 200 mains move up in increments of ten

210, 220, 230, 240 ect.

We Just put the K&N pod filters on my buddies banshee and he has the stock pipes also and we went with 260 at first then 250 and settled with 240 mains

I may be retarded but wouldn't it be expensive to keep changeing the jets by moving up in increments untill it runs correctly??

Ok I am retarded Just found them on MagicRacing for like $3

The Stage 3 Dyno Jet Kit says that with stock exhaust and aftermarket intake to use 270's and their new needle valve? would this work?

Also why are the t-5's better than the t-6's?

Edited by lbfm_slapjaw