Silver lake opening weekend

• 2 weeks later...

dont they have motels right there in mears? I figured they would be closer than ludington, I have stayed over in irons at my grandmas place, it is only about 45min away free food computer and sadilite. it is defently ruiffin it. I will have about 4-10 people with my group, I have alot of maybes as of right now.

glad to see somemore die hard riders out there!! anyone bringing drag bikes or are all of ya duners??

Plan on being there also. Have a cabin to stay at in mears. Yes there is a hotel right in the center of town. Rooms are reasonable right around $100. I was hopeing to have a cub setup to give you some competition Badass, but the house hasn't sold, overtime isn't there, blah blah.... But I am trying to get some Passion 12 port cylinders off a guy, I will at least try and run the first hundred feet w/ya.

im planing on goin  cant wait infact have to se what goes i live 45min away but i might try camping if theres some others will to try im sure ill get a couple peaople to come up with me as well

463622[/snapback]

Milwaukee is not 45 min away!! :confused: