Gargamel sold me a frame

Wallrat

Nice frame very well packaged. Kept me well informed of the transaction while he was taking everything off the frame (I was in no hurry at all and told him to take his time). Still managed to get the frame to me very quickly and at a great price. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy, he rocks!

No it wasn't powdercoated but I didn't pay for a powdercoated frame. He actually knocked some money off the price cuz I have to sandblast the rhino liner that was on it so I can get her powdercoated. I didn't even ask him to.

Thanks again Gargamel! I've got a trip to Italy next month so my banshee fund has been put on hold until we get back. After that its off to the powdercoater and I'll be picking up some A arms (finally ditching the j-arms) and some suspension. Mmmmm...okay screw Italy, the wife will understand.

No it wasn't powdercoated but I didn't pay for a powdercoated frame.  He actually knocked some money off the price cuz I have to sandblast the rhino liner that was on it so I can get her powdercoated.  I didn't even ask him to.

Thanks again Gargamel!  I've got a trip to Italy next month so my banshee fund has been put on hold until we get back.  After that its off to the powdercoater and I'll be picking up some A arms (finally ditching the j-arms) and some suspension.  Mmmmm...okay screw Italy, the wife will understand.

450511[/snapback]

if the chick in your avatar is your wife, I'll go to Italy with her. :cheers:

Thanks again Gargamel!  I've got a trip to Italy next month so my banshee fund has been put on hold until we get back.  After that its off to the powdercoater and I'll be picking up some A arms (finally ditching the j-arms) and some suspension.  Mmmmm...okay screw Italy, the wife will understand.

450511[/snapback]

Well have fun, traveling is a blast :headbang:

Be safe :cheers:

gargamels a gee , thanks for allt he parts i have got i would never hesitatie to deal with jeremy . he ships fast as shit , saves me the hastle of wondering if my parts were shipped and then having to email for a tracking ... he makes internet purchasing wonderful THANKS ALOT BUD