rocket pipes

yfzut

bite you? you're an idiot. so your argument is that you were simply " there". I've been alot of places, seen alot of things, thought someone was doing one thing when they were doing another. are you sure what you saw is what was happening? I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just tired of snot nosed little girls using this forum as a hit-and-run for catfights. you know you will never have to pay for calling fireman a liar if you are in fact the one who is wrong. so come on and let's hear your side.

Edited by wayfst

bite you? you're an idiot. so your argument is that you were simply " there".  I've been alot of places, seen  alot of things, thought someone was doing one thing when they were doing another.  are you sure what you saw is what was happening?  I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just tired of snot nosed little girls using this forum as a hit-and-run for catfights.  you know you will never have to pay for calling fireman a liar if you are in fact the one who is wrong. so come on and let's hear your side.

452635[/snapback]

im pretty sure thats andy from GRR..if it is he most def had a part in designing the pipes. i dont know if u ever noticed but the GRR suicide pipes look alot like rockets..wonder y???

I'm not Andy from GRR........but I spend a lot of time at the shop and know most everything that has gone on. I have been all over the country with Andy and am happy to call him friend. So yes I know a lot about the situation.... I would not just chime in if I did'nt. I am not a snot nose kid. I've been doing this shit for a long time probobly since you were shittin' yellow. I was there helping tune for several dyno sessions with these pipes. I even have a set of outta frames (prototype) out in the barn.

Thats ironic...  :shootself:

452709[/snapback]

:notworthy::notworthy:

cailfornian dick

• 2 months later...
Where did you get this info from? As I happen to know for fact that it is 100% untrue!

452325[/snapback]

I dont know the complete story, but when Rockets were first introduced, I spent a good deal of time on the phone with Ron Borink and he told me they were originally developed around a 7mm stroker running 200 deg exhaust and 134 transfers. Granted, there is ALOT more to take into consideration on developing pipes but this was the actual format they were working around supposedly. I can tell you though, in at least theory, they are going to be a pretty decent Cub pipe mainly because of the transfer directional angles of that design ,although Shearers will most definately develop more peak HP....Jim