rocket pipes

yfzut

how are the rockets, i mostley ride in sand and i will have a 4mm crank with ported cubs and im looking for a relly good bigbore pipe and i havent heard much on the rockets, or i have really been thinking about cpi bigbore pipes and i dont want to just shoot the hill but allaround duning.

id try the HQ search function ,theres plenty of info on them , alot of people like them ,i ran them ,but eventually switched to shearer infrmaes and noticably gained power everywhere in the rpm on my machine . the clarks have them and seem to favor them on there machines,though you may not be able to buy a set... or youll atleast wait an eternity to recieve them . most all cubs and aggresive ported stock cylinders seem to love shearer pipes

i was thinking about getting a set or rockets for my 03 shee,, , but i have read alot of stuff about people not getting them and problems are stufff,, i dont want to start a fight over this,, but if i order them will i get em, and will they be problem free?

i think the pipes look bad ass,, but the silencers dont impress me that much,, i have toomy T-5s on that bike now, are they worth it?

my motor as of now has the basic stuff ,, pipes, reeds, head,,, but im planing on going with a cub and a 4 stroker

sorry not trying to steal this thread,, just thought it would be a good place to put this

Edited by helldriver

First I would have the guts, balls etc. to say what I feel in the same room, whatever; just the to-the-point type of person I am. But in part you are right. I must agree that I can appreciate the technical detail, and info that has been provided in this post and the other stuff has been addressed prior. For that reason I am going back and deleting my prior post. If the info is out there and a new person doesn't do their homework, so be it. I may have been off base, if so my apologies, thanks for the check.