My lil Theory

I'm gonna go out on a very VERY tiny and long limb and say that cutegirlracing, and rxp or whatever his name is is mudcool....i know it sounds weird but it could be true lol. in my opinion its all one person with several names. gasp. anyone following me on this? :flush::yank:

this sounds like a good ol' fashoined HQ witch hunt ,whos to say your not actaully mudcool or cutie girl pretedning to be trial rider with a secret identity or possibly dual personality's:ph34r: maybe rxp is actually mudcool and your actually cutiegirl? where does the insanity end :confused::P

I'm gonna go out on a very VERY tiny and long limb and say that cutegirlracing, and rxp or whatever his name is is mudcool....i know it sounds weird but it could be true lol. in my opinion its all one person with several names. gasp. anyone following me on this? :flush:  :yank:

449252[/snapback]

Hm, not a bad guess at all. We could probably add thegoodkidwhomightlikbanshees to the list also. Mudcool hasn't been around in forever and since he's left we've seen a shitload of new random characters making ridiculous scenes.

speaking of people who havent been around for a while.... where the hell is led??? (ledofthezep)

449287[/snapback]

led doesnt have a job where he sits on the computer all day anymore..last i saw him was at the dunes in september..he seemedto bedoing pretty well then..

I'm gonna go out on a very VERY tiny and long limb and say that cutegirlracing, and rxp or whatever his name is is mudcool....i know it sounds weird but it could be true lol. in my opinion its all one person with several names. gasp. anyone following me on this? :flush:  :yank:

449252[/snapback]

WHO CARES :confused:

led doesnt have a job where he sits on the computer all day anymore..last i saw him was at the dunes in september..he seemedto bedoing pretty well then..

449298[/snapback]

well if anyone hears from him tell him to get his ass on here!