Ulgy truck but I still might buy it

MDS2106

nice sleeper. i would leave it like that then when someone pulls up next to me i would leave them sittin ,with my big candy cane

it's no sleeper with a noisy pete jackson :shootself:

decent truck though, buy it!

448833[/snapback]

if it is the loud one they make them loud and quiet but you knew that right :yank:

ya not bad.... i personally would pay that much for a truck with a hole cut in the hood for no good reason. it aint got no blower so get that scoop off there. we build that same motor cept with a 305 w/ lunati cam and dart alum heads in a small body nova and that little thing boogies. oh ya and with them gears in there prepare to watch the gas guage go down haha i could watch mine in my 69 f100 w/ a bb 460 go down if i ever went over 70 on the freeway and i only had 4.11's and a wimpy edelbrock cam w/ cobrajet heads fed through an 850cfm carb

I'd like to see a time slip.

448928[/snapback]

yea that is a heavy truck to be moving like that but will probaly put on a good smoke show id buy it

if it is the loud one they make them loud and quiet but you knew that right :yank:

448864[/snapback]

Can't call that a sleeper when the intake is visible through the hood. A sleeper is a hopped up motor setup that still leaves the rest of the vehicle looking stalk, and all the performance mods are hidden. But you knew that too... right banghead