Brad Painter form PA

batoutofshell

• 2 weeks later...

He pays me months in advance for 2 Cub motors I havnt even delivered yet, says he's not ready for them and I should knock out my other builds 1st....does that count?.....Jim

i know brad very well.he is a very good friend that goes to the drags with me everytime theres a race.he is a very honest ,hard working guy.although if you ever have to race him and he says "yeh i'll give ya a head start" you better not believe him. :rotflmao: just kidding brad is a great guy all the way around .i've even seen him help a guy at the races that he knew he would have to race against and may not be able to beat just to help the guy out of a jam.

wazzup jim this is dan i called u  on that 421 yah brad told me 2 call u and gave me ur number

450866[/snapback]

Hey Dan, yeah, those east coast boys send me tons of work....5 cub builds just this week!...look forward to doing yours as well.

i know brad very well.he is a very good friend that goes to the drags with me everytime theres a race.he is a very honest ,hard working guy.although if you ever have to race him and he says "yeh i'll give ya a head start" you better not believe him. :rotflmao: just kidding brad is a great guy all the way around .i've even seen him help a guy at the races that he knew he would have to race against and may not be able to beat just to help the guy out of a jam.

450935[/snapback]

Brads as good as gold...really nice guy...look forward to having him on the team next year...Jim