One Red Paperclip

Lee

For some reason I just don't believe it.  Just the way its written.  And who in their right mind would trade a snowmobile for a keg and a neon sign?  $60 of beer for a snowmobile? :yank:

447636[/snapback]

Maybe it was one of those 1976 Skidoos. My inlaws have some suck ass snow mobile from the mid 70's and boy is it bore-riffic.

More fun to ride around on it, bitching about how lame it is really.

I think he said it was a 91. Im sure its not the best, but really, a keg of beer and a neon sign? And even if it was real, the few things he's done up till the jet ski weren't worth much. Once he starts getting to things worth thousands, does he really think people are going to be as giving as they were with a stove, a pencil and so on.

I think he said it was a 91.  Im sure its not the best, but really, a keg of beer and a neon sign?  And even if it was real, the few things he's done up till the jet ski weren't worth much.  Once he starts getting to things worth thousands, does he really think people are going to be as giving as they were with a stove, a pencil and so on.

447669[/snapback]

Eh, I haven't read the article yet, but a 91 would still have some sort of value, but I'd think more than a keg of beer and a neon sign.

I need to see what he traded to get up to a keg of beer. I think I'd just stop there.

Eh, I haven't read the article yet, but a 91 would still have some sort of value, but I'd think more than a keg of beer and a neon sign.

I need to see what he traded to get up to a keg of beer. I think I'd just stop there.

447672[/snapback]

Paperclip :unsure: > fish pen :confused: > doorknob :huh: > Coleman stove :blink: > power generator :whoa: > Keg of beer and beer sign "one instant party" :yank: > snowmobile :shootself:

Doesn't all add up to me...

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

Paperclip  :unsure:  > fish pen  :confused:  > doorknob  :huh:  > Coleman stove  :blink:  > power generator  :whoa:  > Keg of beer and beer sign "one instant party"  :yank:  > snowmobile  :shootself:   

Doesn't all add up to me...

447712[/snapback]

If you read all about the trade for the snowmobile you would have read that it is a rich radio talk show host, who has spent a lot of money "fixing a taxi" and dumb shit like that. He does it all on the radio and people listen in so what does he care about his snowmobile if he is getting is ratings up. Then the trip to brittish columbia that he has now I'm sure will be in the magazine and get people to buy it so they can read the article.