Switchblade---deadbeat seller

I cant believe im having to do this since this switchblade(Lyn Harp) seemed like a good guy, but here goes. on october 22nd i talked to him about a direct drive clutch cover. ended up wanting 2 of them and sent him a stock cover on october 26th and then sent him $650.

well it turns out i should not have sent him the money or cover. since november 27th (1 month after he got my cover) i have heard from him 2 times. i called him on 12-6 and left a message for him since he does not answer his phone or return phone calls. he called me back and since i was in class left me a message saying that he called about the covers and that the companies machines had gone down and that he did not know when the covers would be done.

well thinking that direct drive was doing these covers like he had told me, i called direct drive to check on them. the guy i talked to said he had no orders from Lyn Harp and that he would not even take any orders from him since he has an outstanding bill with them in which he would not pay. the last check that Lyn sent DD was from a closed account. well now i feel that im just screwed.

i have PMed Lyn at least 10 times on here and he has most def been online to see them. i have also sent him several PM's on planetsand in which he has read because i got a message back sayin he had read them. bottom line he wont call me, or respond to messages. he has a stock cover of mine and 650 bucks (my fault for trusting this deadbeat).

in the message he sent me here on HQ he said that he teaches a class from 8 AM till 10pm at night. well thats kinda hard to believe but whatever. he said he has no time to call me back even tho i told him he can call me anytime night or day. i think its wierd that he had plenty of time to type out a long paragraph full of excuses but not time to pickup the phone and call. he also said he doesnt even use DD, prolly because they wont make partsfor him since he wont payhis bill there.

i am hoping someone lives in wichita, KS and will stop by this guys shop and see what his deal is. this asshole has a bunch of my money and my cover, which i dont care about as long as i get my money back.

here is his info...

Lyn Harp

paypal: lharp1@cox.net

work phone: 1-316-253-3653

home phone: 1-316-686-5021

3792 Rushwood Ct N

Wichita, KS 67226

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that sucks <_< i was thinking about his mod from him also ,sorry you had to be the one to get burnt for us all to find out hes such a POS crook :( if it were me id already be in Witchita with a baseball bat ,did you use paypal to pay him ? after 45 days paypal wil not reimburse you for your transaction ,what he did is probably considered theft there and id be in contact with his local authoritys . :shootself:

Loco what's Wichita from you? 2hrs? Go beat your money out of him.

447123[/snapback]

4 hours, and yes i will drivethere ifit comes to it..

Yea I did too. Glad I held out, was waiting to hear how things went on Tylers end before I made the jump. I figured I would just use Jeff at fast, it may of cost a few dollars more but it's worth the piece of mind knowing it will be done right and get it when expected. Maybe someone close to Wichita can help Tyler out. I wish I lived there, I'd be there right now.  :evil: Also if you payed through paypal, let them know immediately.

447150[/snapback]

yea guy is a fuckin crook...i already notified paypal before the 45 days. it was at like 41 days so i went ahead and filed a complaint..

wallrat, thats the guy im sure. teaches art or some bullshit..ill show him the art of gettin his face rearranged if he doesnt come thru with my fuckin money...looks like a fat ass slob bitch to me..

I'm pretty sure this is the same guy.  Teaches art in Wichita, Ks...

lyn_harp.jpg

Some info bout him:

news story & studio address/phone #

447157[/snapback]

looks like a real butt pirate to me :unsure: if i was heading there id be sure to use the louisville slugger to smash up all of those ugly pieces of shit glass castings he calls art :wacko: look int he background of this posted pic ,it shows 2 glass dildos he made (or blew)

Edited by rocketboy

damn that sucks  <_<  i was thinking about his mod from him also ,sorry you had to be the  one to get burnt for us all to find out  hes such a POS crook  :(  if it were me id already be in  Witchita with a baseball bat ,did you use paypal to pay him ? after 45 days paypal wil not reimburse you  for your transaction ,what he did is probably considered theft  there and id be in contact with his  local authoritys . :shootself:

447152[/snapback]

im wondering who in the hell i would talk to tho??? im sure the police would laugh in my face if i called them..im wondering what the BBB would do to this guy???

His feedback on ebay is around 90% so I guess ur not the only person he's screwed.  Don't suppose you've got an ebay name for him?

447161[/snapback]

i dont have his ebay name...but if i had it ill send them an email or something too letting them know hes ripping ppl off..they might not do anything but u never know...

if i go down there im shovin those dildos up his ass sideways.. :D

im wondering who in the hell i would talk to tho??? im sure the police would laugh in my face if i called them..im wondering what the BBB would do to this guy???

447163[/snapback]

Doesn't hurt to talk to the police, you've got all your documentation about the transaction and haven't received anything sounds like theft to me. If they did laugh at you we can make fun of them in a post too. :shrugani: