any union ironworkers here?

ironhead

Another union electrician here (seems to be a lot of us). IBEW Local 76 Tacoma, Wa.

I'm

Broke

Every

Winter

Not this winter though as I've been with the same shop for 2 .5 years now. Very thankful for that because work as a whole is very slow right now.  :shrugani:

449526[/snapback]

Oh No another "shoppie"

Guess, I would rather be labeled than unemployeed. Been with the same shop for 5 years.

What's your guys payscale up there. We are at $27.15, supposed to go up $.25 in January

You should come up my way

Local 380 is $34.47

and the other local I work out of is Local 98. they are at $40.01 and a new contract starts in another month or two.

380 is Norristown PA and 98 is Philadelphia PA

Oh No another "shoppie"

Guess, I would rather be labeled than unemployeed. Been with the same shop for 5 years.

What's your guys payscale up there. We are at $27.15, supposed to go up $.25 in January

449568[/snapback]

Up here it's $31.57. Not the highest or lowest, but makes for a good living as long as you don't live from paycheck to paycheck.Gotta prepare for tough times because there will always be tough times.

All you iron workers are the same

fucked up in the head! :wacko:

449423[/snapback]

u got that right, we have to be fucked in the head to, climb all over icey steel all day,but ill tell u what its a rush!!!!! nothing beter than getting paid 4 a adrenilen rush all day!