My Part Time Business

Well i've temporarily designed a quick website to help promote my business. It's a business i've been doing on the side for a few years but usually by phone contact. I'd like to take this to a new level and therefore would like to start these transactions on the internet.

If anyone is searching for that unusual or hard to find item give my site a looksee. I've been tracking down various parts and items for years for people that didn't know where else to look.

Feel free to stop in and sign my guestbook.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/anythingfinder/index.html

Edited by bansheetimes2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a Banshee model, slot car, r/c whatever, just not that one with the unusually large wheels, have that one already. Thanx

PM me

I'm looking for a Banshee model, slot car, r/c whatever, just not that one with the unusually large wheels, have that one already. Thanx

PM me

443108[/snapback]

I can probably find a Banshee 1:12 Diecast model. I have to wait until I get home tonight before I can let you know. I believe the 2 colors offered are blue, or red and white. I'll try to find a pic to send you to see if its what you want.

I can probably find a Banshee 1:12 Diecast model.  I have to wait until I get home tonight before I can let you know.  I believe the 2 colors offered are blue, or red and white.  I'll try to find a pic to send you to see if its what you want.

443162[/snapback]

I saw those for sale at a store called Theisens the other day they have a blue one and a Black/white color scheme for around $8. I wanted one but didn't like the colors so I didn't get one. Not sure if they have a website or not.

So you're looking for like a parts manual???

443160[/snapback]

Motherbitch :angry: Where did you find that?? Thats not the model of bike I have, but still. My bike has the chain drive on the right side and a jackshaft belt drive on the left side. If you can find me info on the particular bike I have, I definately want it. It looks pretty much identical to the one pictured, but no headlight and the difference in drives I listed. Thanks

Motherbitch :angry:  Where did you find that??  Thats not the model of bike I have, but still. My bike has the chain drive on the right side and a jackshaft belt drive on the left side.  If you can find me info on the particular bike I have, I definately want it.  It looks pretty much identical to the one pictured, but no headlight and the difference in drives I listed. Thanks

443176[/snapback]

Well being that they are so old its difficult to find specific model information. I'll keep looking and see if I can find one. I also found a place that sells general and I mean general minibike restoring tips, advice and parts. Not sure if you'd be interested or not.

I've found a few different people that seem to have had different models but when it came right down to it, they weren't different. What it was is a previous owner had changed things. For instance someone had one that didn't have a headlight but after I talked with him and told him what to look for he found that it did at one time have a headlight but must've been removed by a previous owner.

I'll see what else I can find. And if you know of anyone else that's trying to locate something please forward them my webpage.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/anythingfinder/index.html

So what color scheme were you looking for???

443183[/snapback]

I'd like to have one just like the original '87 (don't car if it is j-arms or not) red & white, gold rims would be nice too but not necessary. I've got the one that looks more like a monster truck in red & white. I wish I could remember the company that makes the ones I just saw, I think they have the same brand at Fleetfarm too. I even saw a motorized banshee in blue and yellow but it sounded nothing like a shee so I didn't by it either. The company also makes the mini snowmobiles if that helps.

What about a 1979 Radio Flyer bicycle? Looking for parts/paint scheme, and I've seen a few different models, so I'm not sure which one I have.

443165[/snapback]

Hey Cotton, if able I need to know what color the seat is or was and what color the frame is. And if there is any distinguishing features or details that might help identify what model it is. Hopefully I can even maybe get some other info on it as well.

Edited by bansheetimes2