Little Sahara, OK

bigboybanshee

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for those of you that go often....I know you can't have glass bottles in the dune area, but can you have them in the campground?

444935[/snapback]

Hide them in your airbox! They checked me like everytime I went threw the gates at night, but they only checked my coat.

you can have glass bottles but you cant take glass containers out in dune area... hell when oasis was stilla store you could buy beer in bottles there... just dont get caught drinking hard stuff from a bottle out in the open... you cant have hard alcohol in the park period... but ppl do just hide it in a mcdonalds cup like led of the zep does... "JAGER BOMB"

• 4 weeks later...
Sweet! I look forward to meeting all of you! :cheers:  Damn shame it's almost 4 months away :cry:

I have a question for those of you that go often....I know you can't have glass bottles in the dune area, but can you have them in the campground?

444935[/snapback]

We got got busted thanksgiving weekend with a bottle of Crown Royal, we had it sitting on the table at camp and that damn Eagle Eyed Park Patrol said no Liquor.... Bastard took our brand new bottle....

He said only beer didn't say anything about glass or cans...

We got got busted thanksgiving weekend with a bottle of Crown Royal, we had it sitting on the table at camp and that damn Eagle Eyed Park Patrol said no Liquor....  Bastard took our brand new bottle.... 

He said only beer didn't say anything about glass or cans...

454196[/snapback]

So you're saying they told you no beer bottles in the campground?

Hide them in your airbox! They checked me like everytime I went threw the gates at night, but they only checked my coat.

445416[/snapback]

thats cool and all but then what did u do with them banshee i bet u threw them down in the sand.. i dont know if u guys care or noticed but the dunes are getting trashed because of drinking out there dont get me wrong im a beer driinking fuuucker and i have drank on the dunes but fortunately we had a jeep that we disposed the trash into i just dont want to see a place that awsome ruined.. my 2 cents is all :cheers:

there lienent on the drinking and liqour untill people start fucking up and being a nusience but woods county is a quote 3.2 county ur not supposed to have bottles or HARD LIQUOR there either but if it aint out in the open then they dont care, we had a modifed 2 stroke blender with pipe it was cool mixin up shit and they seen the tiqeulla bottle and made us put it up they just said not in the open,

So you're saying they told you no beer bottles in the campground?

454213[/snapback]

no liquor, he said only 3.0 beer said nothing about bottles of beer...

there lienent on the drinking and liqour untill people start fucking up and being a nusience but woods county is a quote 3.2 county ur not supposed to have bottles or HARD LIQUOR there either but if it aint out in the open then they dont care,  we had a modifed 2 stroke blender with pipe it was cool mixin up shit and they seen the tiqeulla bottle and made us put it up they just said not in the open,

454229[/snapback]

Our bottle of Crown only had 2 drink mixed out of it, I was mixing mine in a Pepsi can and my bud had his in a plastic cup, I was checking the plugs on the shee when the Ranger pulled up and somehow saw the bottle on our table with all of our other junk... I think he was just thristy that night, we weren't beging ignorant drunks or nothing like that, not even talking loud..

Next time it'll be hiden in the truck or tent, not left out!!!

Bastard didn't see the Goldslagger... :evil:

:headbang:

A friend of mine got caught out on the dunes with a beer. Real bad news. Don't even risk it. He had to take a day off of work, to go back down for court, and found out that he could have had to spend a week in jail, plus pay a fine of $1500.00. He got lucky, and only had to pay $500.00, but it was still a kick in the ass. He also found out, that he could have been banned from the dunes, for taking alcohol out on them. If you take alcohol out on the dunes and get caught, don't start whining, because you've been warned.

A friend of mine got caught out on the dunes with a beer.  Real bad news.  Don't even risk it.  He had to take a day off of work, to go back down for court, and found out that he could have had to spend a week in jail, plus pay a fine of $1500.00.  He got lucky, and only had to pay $500.00, but it was still a kick in the ass.  He also found out, that he could have been banned from the dunes, for taking alcohol out on them.  If you take alcohol out on the dunes and get caught, don't start whining, because you've been warned.

454578[/snapback]

Yeah, that's a no brainer there....I'd never be taking beer "in" the dunes, I just wanted to bring some of our home brew in bottles to drink an the campground.

So, who all is still planning on making this trip? :dance: