Banshee Parts I would like to TRADE

anufsed

Banshee_small4.jpgBanshee_small1.jpg

Banshee_small2.jpgBanshee_small3.jpg

I am looking to trade my cutom painted plastics for new or very low hour 04' or 05' plastics. I will trade for anything all black, white or white/black. Let me know what you got. I will not trade for torn POS fenders!

I am looking to trade my Shearers in frame stock drag pipes. I would be interested in a set of Toomey T5's chrome or posibbley a newer set of FMF Chrome. This would be the whole system Pipes & Silencers. (The Shearers are shown in the top left pic. The others are with the old T5's)

SKAT-TRAK HAULER 20X10X8 8 PADDLE REARS TIRES

SHARK FIN 21X7X10 FRONT TIRES

DOUGLAS BLUE LABEL WHEELS

FOR SALE OR TRADES CONSIDERED THERE TO.

I would like to get

$60.00 for the Shark Fins

$120.00 for the Haulers

and $375.00 for the fenders w/o trade.

Please post pics or comments here on this or you can contact me via email.

dparker5@nvbell.net

Pic1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Edited by anufsed

I am looking to trade my cutom painted plastics for new or very low hour 04' or 05' plastics. I will trade for anything all black, white or white/black. Let me know what you got. I will not trade for torn POS fenders!

I am looking to trade my Shearers in frame stock drag pipes. I would be interested in a set of Toomey T5's chrome or posibbley a newer set of FMF Chrome. This would be the whole system Pipes & Silencers. (The Shearers are shown in the top left pic. The others are with the old T5's)

dparker5@nvbell.net

Pic1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

442032[/snapback]

Hey This Is the guuy from WV If you give me time to put my top end together with all new everything then ill trade you depending on where you live ? give me a ring? Quadz4life@hotmail.com

dparker5@nvbell.net

Pic1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

442032[/snapback]

Hey This Is the guuy from WV with the yfz 450 If you give me time to put my top end together with all new everything then il got pics and show you so if l trade you depending on where you live ? give me a ring? Quadz4life@hotmail.com