what pipe is best for MX dmc's 916 or dynoport 2 into 1?

da_rider26

whitch is better for mx  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would say it would depend on the track. If the track was a little more wide open with good traction, I would take the DMC's. For a tighter track with a looser base, I would take the DynoPort. I personally use PTR Midranges and couldn't be happier. Our local track is pretty tight with 30+ turns in 1.5 miles so a pipe with good low and mid is ideal, but when we go up to Redbud, there are straight aways where you really want something that will wind out. The PTR's are probably the best compromise, they don't do anything great, but they do everything good.

broke

I agree w/ broke. It really depends on the track. I raced on one that was really tight. Never got out of 3rd gear. A dynoport might of been better. Then I raced on another track which I never got under 2nd gear and hit 6th gear on one of the straights right before a jump. My PT mids ruled on that track. I haven't rode a shee w/ the DMC, but everyone describes them like mine. Broke is right when he sais the PT's don't emphasize any particle spot. They just pull straight through. If the DMC's are the same, then get them. You won't regret it.