Odaen and 68charger

DemonShee

As I posted in "for Sale" topic:

I have had dealings with a couple of guys on here and feel that props are due to them.

First off Odaen, I seen he has a few other items up for sale and if I needed em I would be all over them. WHY? Because he stands behind what he sells. I bought his cylinders, pistons, and domes off of him that were on his 4mil stroker motor. The motor wasnt taken apart yet when the transaction was completed. Once apart we found that the pistons werent in as good of shape as we thought they would be. To make things right he stepped up and basically paid for me to get new ones. CANT BEAT THAT I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!!! Bruce your a good man and look forward to getting this new monster up and running.

Second 68Charger, Now I know he is in a tussel with another person on here over a transaction. This was my experience. I bought a swingarm from him. My funds were in different accounts than the ones I needed to use. It took me almost a week to get the funds all shuffled around to work how I needed them to. He was patient and trusting. I got the money to him and he imediatly sent it out. Swingarm was perfect and well worth the $$$ I spent for it. I think he was honest to the fullest extent. thanks Brad

• 2 weeks later...