TT Racing Starter

Yamaha_Banshee_Rider

Hey all,

I have a banshee that Passion Racing (Jim) is building for MX/TT. Here in the northern part of indiana (Fort Wayne) We have some MX tracks ( I suck at jumping) but I want to start TT/Flat track racing. keeping all my wheels on the ground. I have raced little grass style tracks and it was fun. All I know we have is a Monster truck show were they run Flat track racing but I would like to do this atleast once a month. I am checking with the AMA but that dosen't tell al the racing that is around here.

Please let me know if you know were any TT/Flat tracks are in my area.\\

Later

I was in your same shoes, but backed out, decided it wasnt for me, but i do have a durablue front and rear lowering kit that i bought and decided not to use, pics in the for sale section, ill hook u up, let me know if your interested

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52895

441201[/snapback]

why did you change your mind about racing?

man, id still like to, but i dont have the time or money to be travelin to diff cities, maybe sometime later, but i hardly even get to ride as it is now, do you know anyone needin a lowerin kit?

441932[/snapback]

No, most of the guys I ride with have shocks they can lower there bikes with. How much do want for the stuff, maybe somebody will need it at an indoor race?

i'm also from northern indiana.. we had an oval track to run on but..... one guy crashed and they switched it to a crappy little TT track built inside a 3/8 oval... i see nowhere enough room to run a TT in teh infield of that track... sooooo.. i am too looking to run some flattrack races... if i have to dire an hour or nour and a half i really don;t care... i;ve got a crew of about 3 or4 guys that wanna race it also... so we split the expenses

• 3 months later...