seriously people

kotin6

is with all the dumb a$$ little b itch es (you know who you are) coming on this site lately? I remember not long ago when I first started coming here, it was the best site around for anwsers about mods or problems or even just casual conversation with people who share the same interest. Im not a big internet person so my time on the web is spent between here and Ebay. Im not bashing the site in anyway I still enjoy my time here it is just that lately I cant help but spend more time on all the highschool soap opera post than I do with the decent ones. So here is my message to all you little fucks with nothing of value to contribute. GET THE FUCK OUT!!!! No one wants to hear you b itch and moan or try to sound "hard" just becaouse you get picked on in school. Noone cares. Get a shrink. If you have something site related to talk about by all means please come and join the party. If not, again GET THE FUCK OUT. This is not my site and this openion is the soul possesion of myself, and is not ment to be a reflection of anyone else. I just figured Id give a shot at just laying it out for you dip$hits and hope that you would jsut go away on your own. I did apply for a mod position, not beacouse Im here all the time(im not) or becouse i dont think the current mods are good( I think you all do a very fine job), simply becouse Im tierd of all the drama and If I get to be a mod I will simply delete post that the majority deam retartded. Wich this may be one of.

Edited by kotin6

How to ride a 2 stroke :shootself:

What to do when you see a fit chic banghead

438158[/snapback]

Same answer applies...find the hole and hit it WOT :rotflmao:

I have no problem with anybody posting about stuff that interests somebody even if it's not Banshee related but these posts lately with the soul goal of pissing people off have accomplished their task.

I did apply for a mod position, not beacouse Im here all the time(im not) or becouse i dont think the current mods are good( I think you all do a very fine job), simply becouse Im tierd of all the drama and If I get to be a mod I will simply delete post that the majority deam retartded. Wich this may be one of.

438154[/snapback]

well you just outted yourself from gettin voted in by saying "I will simply delete post that the majority deam retartded". thats what i did and got hated on for it..

heres to neither of us gettin any votes :cheers::D

well you just outted yourself from gettin voted in by saying "I will simply delete post that the majority deam retartded". thats what i did and got hated on for it..

heres to neither of us gettin any votes :cheers:  :D

438223[/snapback]

no worries, by the way decided to go with your 33mm idea, Jim is sending the set up ASAP.

heres to neither of us gettin any votes :cheers:  :D

438223[/snapback]

you guys have my vote on deleting stupid mails :cheers: - not all of them though, w need to take the piss out of some of them first! :P

these guys are wasting our time and space with these stupid posts.. :shootself::yank:banghead

is with all the dumb a$$ little b itch es  (you know who you are) coming on this site lately? I remember not long ago when I first started coming here, it was the best site around for anwsers about mods or problems or even just casual conversation with people who share the same interest. Im not a big internet person so my time on the web is spent between here and Ebay. Im not bashing the site in anyway I still enjoy my time here it is just that lately I cant help but spend more time on all the highschool soap opera post than I do with the decent ones. So here is my message to all you little fucks with nothing of value to contribute. GET THE FUCK OUT!!!! No one wants to hear you b itch and moan or try to sound "hard" just becaouse you get picked on in school. Noone cares. Get a shrink. If you have something site related to talk about by all means please come and join the party. If not, again GET THE FUCK OUT. This is not my site and this openion is the soul possesion of myself, and is not ment to be a reflection of anyone else. I just figured Id  give a shot at just laying it out for you dip$hits and hope that you would jsut go away on your own. I did apply for a mod position, not beacouse Im here all the time(im not) or becouse i dont think the current mods are good( I think you all do a very fine job), simply becouse Im tierd of all the drama and If I get to be a mod I will simply delete post that the majority deam retartded. Wich this may be one of.

438154[/snapback]

Damn kotex, I thought that you were just on the rag last week, now your on it again, your cycle is screwed up. Go change your tampon.

:P:P

personally i wish loco could just ban these morons right out, rule with an iron fist bud  :headbang:

438611[/snapback]

vote for me and ill offer my protection!! :D

:clap:  :dance:

438623[/snapback]

yess, i have stans support! stan, im also very disappointed in you. i wanna see progress pics of the sand cannon now!! :angry::P

Damn kotex, I thought that you were just on the rag last week, now your on it again, your cycle is screwed up. Go change your tampon.

:P  :P

438637[/snapback]

better hurry up and get off the computer before mommy and daddy get home little one. Dont want them to know your on the big bad internet poluting your febal mind.