Replacement Ball Joints for Janssen Racing A-arms

mat

Hi this is Joel from Janssen Motorsports. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Our heim joint retail for 40 and our ball joints retail at 20. If you have any questions feel free to call Joel Janssen or Cory Gauthier. 1-920-766-3411

We are in the process of training a new parts assistant adn it may have been his confusion but that is not an excuse. Thanks for your understanding.

432349[/snapback]

Hi Joel,

Do you have an email adress for orders ?. Im from sweden and i want to order replacement joints for my janssen arms. I have tried to email an adress i found att your page....but never got any reply :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

It sucks that Janssens wont warranty there heim joints on the first "outlaw I". I called them and they said those heim joints cannot be removed. So basically once your done with them, you take em off and put them in the trash. Plus to top it off there customer service SUCKS. Well looks like I'll need to buy another set of LT a arms but guess what it wont be from Janssens.

It sucks that Janssens wont warranty there heim joints on the first  "outlaw I".  I called them and they said those heim joints cannot be removed.  So basically once your done with them, you take em off and put them in the trash. 

443247[/snapback]

Sounds like they need to work out some sort of trade in deal. Makes me glad I decided to get Quicksands at the last minute, decided I'd save a little $$$ and have been very satisfied. Was going with the Jansens but emails were un answered.

A tree happened to them.  I'd just bought the banshee used, and the guy had a twist on it.  Well, I came around a turn, hit a bump in the trail, and it popped the front end up in the air, made me slide back on the seat, and as a result, I opened the throttle all the way.  Half a second later, there was the tree.  Happened so quick I didn't have any time to react.  IMO, twists should stay on a bike, and quads should have thumb throttles.  Anyways, heres the other pics I have of it.

http://people.clemson.edu/~pparson/wreck002.jpg

http://people.clemson.edu/~pparson/wreck003.jpg

http://people.clemson.edu/~pparson/wreck004.jpg

432787[/snapback]

WOOOOOHH!! OWNED!! that shock pic is unreal!

yea i had the same problem dealin with Janssen, they don't do email thats for sure. Janssen racin' never posted much here either, they were the lone bansheehq sponsor for quite along time, but they never posted much or were any good with emailin' folks. :shrugani: There's alot of people like that tho, they just arnt into the computer age as others are. Thats ashame. It took Custom Axis 2 months to reply back to my email, I gave up hope on em, then one day I got a reply from em. Good luck with emailin' janssen tho, id call em on the phone tho, these A-arms cost alot moola.

Edited by Meat

I've never replaced a heim yet nor have they reallly worn on my quicksands. I wouldn't expect them to be replaced under warranty since they are a wear item. In the many times I've called Gary I haven't had any problems getting ahold of him and he always calls back if I leave a message. When I originally started doing the suspension I wanted that Janssen swinger like what you posted a while ago Meat and I wanted it all the same so if I got Janssen swinger i'd eventually get janssen arms. I sent numerous emails to them and got nothing for a reply then when I busted up my '87 front end I decided to go with the Quicksands because I never got a response and it's been good since. Now it's Quicksand arms and swinger and I'm very happy.

I wouldn't expect them to be replaced under warranty since they are a wear item.

Yea I was always under the impression that heims\balljoints would not be covered under anyone's warrenty, just the A-arms themselves are covered.

It really sucks about those Outlaw A-arms that cant have the hiems replaced, Iv never seen an A-arm that doesnt' have a replacable heim\balljoin, besides stock A-arms. Post some pictures please.... :)