Riding in NC

do a search for atv riding in your state i have seen some nice places. i have been to Buckleberry (near raleigh) its nice there are alot of places listed if you do the search on google

Check out atvnc.com They have where to ride section. I just left south eastern NC after living there for 10 years primarily due to the lack of trails. They are big on mx tracks though. I was especially fond of mx-58 in maysville because they had a atv only track with good facilites. Also jacsonville mx park is good that is south of Jacksonville. There are no trails on that side of the state and croatan will just get you ticketed . I have heard that bucks had gone down hill since the owner had died a while back but the guys on atvnc.com can give you current report. Good luck Chad

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

there use to be a place on topsail island just over the bridge closest to the back gate of lejune if its still open i rode out on the north side of the island on the beach a couple times . then theres some trails some were between jacksonvill and cherry point but i cant remember how to get there been a few years. check with a dealership around there they might be able to help thats were i found out about it when i was stationd there

Busco beach in Goldsboro is the best place to ride in the eastern part of the state, it is on the Neuse river and has sand pits, hill climbs, trails, and a few people line up and drag race. It is about 1200 acres total and they are improving it every time I go. Bucklesberry and Big dawgs closed down and unless you have a dirt bike I would not waste my time at any of the mx parks.

The place at Topsail beach is closed now and they won't let you ride on the beach any more. Where are you located in eastern NC.

463944[/snapback]

that sucks i use to ride out there every day havent been out there since 2002 the last time i was there some jackass on a dirt bike was jumping over the hill into the sand pit with out a helmet landed on his head and had to be airlifted out. to many people must have got hurt being dumb