Anyone Use AMSOIL 100:1 Premix?

Stinger

I was looking at the AMSOIL product line and noticed they had a synthetic premix that's made for ATV's and such that is designed to be mixed 100:1, it's about the same price as the 50:1 stuff so it's a steal if it's safe to run. I just can't bring myself to run it without hearing some feedback first though...

Anybody run this stuff?

i run klotz super technaplate @50-1 ,but i do know it(amsoil dominator ) is top-notch stuff and can be run at atleast 80-1 with no problems... although id recommend 50-1 for safety reasons anyways ,ive read posts on peeps running it @100-1 before :cheers:

I have a friend with an RM 125 that has run Amsoil for years now. He mixes at 80:1 instead of 100:1, but his machine has held up fine. Well, it has been through several rebuilds, but from other causes (broken reeds, cracked intake boots, so on). Im sure its good oil, and would have no problems using it, but I've been using Golden Spectro for a while now, and just don't feel like changing.

i use the amsoil interceptor full syn. at 40 to 1 but i have heard of people running that lean (scary to me ) :shrugani:

I use the Saber 100:1 mixed at 80:1. I've never had a problem since I started using it and the rings and bore have held up unbelievably well. I'll never use anything else. And as far as cost effective.....it just flat out can't be beat. $9 a quart at 80:1 or $5.50 a quart at 32:1 Yamalube. You do the math.

I have a friend that runs the Amsoil 100:1. He likes it because it smokes a lot less than mixes that are in the 40:1 range. You can actually smell the race fuel rather than the burning oil. He always complains about the stinky bean oil when riding behind be. Guess there are some people that don't like the smell of castor 927. I have considered switching to Amsoil 100:1 but havn't yet because it is not available locally. Although I can get almost any oil for 1/2 price through online order compared to the local stealerships, not taking into acount the shipping price. 100:1 oil would be much more efficient on shipping cost though.