Noss Machine Dome Size

Nitmare67

Hello guys im just wondering what size domes people with similar combos are running and if DLNOSS could possibly recomend what size dome to run.

My cylinders are currently being ported by Eric Gorr. He is doing a port job that will be geared more towards mid to top end. Some call it a dune port. The exhaust port will be raised its not a basic woods port. Im running at pretty much sea level most the time. Ive seen most people run 20cc domes with pump gas once the exhaust is raised. I know this is only an estimate and alot of things can vary just lookin for some starting advice though

The bike is stock stroke with a fresh 30 over topend. Thanks alot guys.

Rich

Ive read that too high of compression can kill topend power which would be sorta pointless when haing a mid range - top end port job done. I also would much rather be safe than sorry cause i dont want to run race gas just premium. As long as i stay under 160psi though i should be safe though right?

I am running 18cc domes in my drag ported bike and it is all top end. it depends on your porter, you should get with him and see what he recamends

427168[/snapback]

yea good ol jeff likes them 18cc domes...thats what he had my brother use in his 4mm drag port setup...my old 4mm setup which was very close to his would kill his on the top end..i was runnin 21cc domes..his motor wouldnt rev like mine would...but jeff knows whats up and hes makin some real fast bikes.. :bolt: