what happened to everryone

chase73

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit I'm a newbie.  I'll also admit that I have toooo many posts for how long I've been a part of this site.  The only reason for this is not that I am a postwhore, it's the sheer fact that I'm on here every day.  The site is just THAT good.  :cheers:

You're allowed to vent, I would hope that none of us new users are imposing, because I have the utmost respect for the original members who made this site what it is today.  :notworthy:

426968[/snapback]

im a post slut , i phuck everyones thread ...... i mean post DOH !

ya know i dont usually sit around and read 5 page threads but this on sparked interest.the whole newbie thing,who cares if you dont want to read some threads then dont.yeah i will say there are some stupid questions but hey there are some young kids on here.how are they supposed to know some of the shit that we do.not a whole lot of peaople can rip down a shee and put it back together in a day.when you can you tend to know a little more than a kid who just bought his first machine and doesnt know how to take the seat off or clean the air filter.everybody has to start somewhere and to be honest this site is probably the best place to start.you still see some the old schoolers kicken around.but its in the name thery are getting":older".thats what happens.so quit newbie bashin we all had to start somewhere.

Brian :cheers: