what happened to everryone

chase73

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Postwhores - someone who posts :cheers: <---only that to every freaking post or only this ----> :D

Nobody cares if you have a smile on your face people! I still like it here however, these boards just move to slow. They are cool for information but, too slow to sit on them for very long, and actually talk with people.

PEOPLE I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH... USE THE SEARCH FEATURE OF THIS MESSAGEBOARD!

edited for typos

Edited by 04ShEeLE

Postwhores - someone who posts  :cheers:  <---only that to every freaking post or only this ----> :D

Nobody cares if you have a smile on your face people!  I still like it here however, these boards just move to slow.  They are cool for information but, too slow to sit on them for very long, and actually talk with people.

PEOPLE I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH... USE THE SEARCH FEATURE OF THIS MESSAGEBOARD!

edited for typos

427485[/snapback]

:cheers:

I've had great feedback for the mostpart from this site and alot of "newbies" are very helpful and as time progresses the newbie will end up the oldschoolers and like everyone said b4 the cycle will continue.

thats why this site exists, for information young or old if it were closed to a bunch of "old schoolers" it wouldn't last very long!

Besides I may be a Newbie to this site but in life I work 50hrs a weak, run a small biz, pay my mortgage, car, bills ,etc. and support a family and the banshee comes last! opinions are what make us indaviduals and we've all had differant experinces that brought us were we are today, and given that we are all on this site sharing what we love best the Yamaha Banshee!

Come to think about it I never whant to be an "old schooler" I picture those guys lonley and pastey LOL!

Besides I may be a Newbie to this site but in life I work 50hrs a weak, run a small biz, pay my mortgage, car, bills ,etc. and support a family

427529[/snapback]

Keep that shit up and you'll be an old schooler before you know it with brand new plastic hips!

In life I'm self employeed in the mortgage business and work about 25 hours a week, pay my rent (<--- no owning a house for me yet, because in So Cal a 2 bedroom house with about 1200 sq. ft. and about a 6000 sq. ft. lot is about $600,000) and as far as I know, no family for me!