misc stuff for a banshee

stock swinger and carrier

rear blue labels with ice tires

rear lowering link

blaster shocks

rear go cart slicks used for ashfalt

front lowering block custom made from aluminium

stock stator cover

stock pipes and silencers ( free + shipping)

make offers must go cleaning garage and need more buggy parts.

make offer on both guys.shipping on the swinger is what is a killer. the rims cost like 18.00 to ship with out the tires. i just shipped a set of front for 18.00 they wanted 70.00 to ship with the tires on it.those prices from the united states postal service, but maybe ups would be cheaper. either way i need to get rid of the stuff.

make offer on both guys.shipping on the swinger is what is a killer. the rims cost like 18.00 to ship with out the tires. i just shipped a set of front for 18.00 they wanted 70.00 to ship with the tires on it.those prices from the united states postal service, but maybe ups would be cheaper. either way i need to get rid of the stuff.

424773[/snapback]

Holy ship that expensive there's no way I could get those tires and rim to Canada for cheap

shipping woul be like 80 bucks plus what you want for the tires and rims

:cry:

:cheers:

i was just telling you what they wanted to ship the fronts. make me a resonable offer and i will go to the ups store to find out what they want to ship them. but i will need an adress. your talking about the rims and tires for the rear right?

Hey, you could find a fedex or ups hub and it'd be a lot cheaper than a ups store. Also, fedex ground is usually 1/2 or less the cost of ups or usps. Just thought that may help you sell some of your stuff and I get tired of seeing the ups stores rip people off(went to ship motor 120 through a ups store, 42 and change through fedex ground).