Answers

Fireman-hott

Can beat a genuine, honest HQ member like 1.6i. Wow! If this happens as planned Ray will only be ripping me off $25.00.Originally he promised me the pipes within two weeks shipped priority and whatever money that wasn't used in the shipping would be in the form of a check sent with the pipes.

I'll remember never to make any over the phone verbal deals again.It will all be in print.

Now if all goes well ,I'll have to hound Ray for 25.00.Man,am I tired of this shit.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy moses ,now theres actually customers shipping pipes for other customers and taking a loss :blink: knowing all the possible problems with quality , shipping ,and payment hassles im surprised people are still buying these pipes :confused: the rocket pipes might as well be Enron IMHO <_< cause the people running the show are getting the flower out and the customers are getting it hard in the hershey highway with no hot Karl or lube :huh::shootself:

When I first started lurking this forum,  the rocket pipes were all the hype..  I was so close to ordering them,  but instead I got some T5's .  After following this thread Im glad I went with toomeys.

426257[/snapback]

Alot of you guys are not seeing things clearly. Sure, Rocket pipes customer service is non existant, but it didnt always used to be like that. Just because the people involved with Rockets are retards, doesnt mean that Rockets are a shitty pipe. Rockets, or the old Rockets, are still top notch pipes that Id run up against any of the bigger style pipes, ect. CPI's, Shearers. I dont blame you for not buying Rockets, but they are still a badass pipe.

Alot of you guys are not seeing things clearly. Sure, Rocket pipes customer service is non existant, but it didnt always used to be like that. Just because the people involved with Rockets are retards, doesnt mean that Rockets are a shitty pipe. Rockets, or the old Rockets, are still top notch pipes that Id run up against any of the bigger style pipes, ect. CPI's, Shearers. I dont blame you for not buying Rockets, but they are still a badass pipe.

426266[/snapback]

word up...

......... hound Ray for 25.00.Man, am I tired of this shit.

Hang in there bro, your ordeal is coming to an end :cheers: . The BHQ crew will keep this thread going until every Rocket pipe customer is satisfied :headbang: .

Minkia and Firemann should continue on the path they're on, honesty and fessing up to mistakes will resolve this little mess. They both have thier reputations on the line.

Everyone at BHQ who wants to help these guys out should reply with thier thoughts on whether Minkia or Firemann is in the wrong and what should be done to resolve the problems.

There's been enough Rocket pipe bashing replies, we don't need anymore, its getting old -_- . Lets just try to get these bhq members thier pipes or thier money back.

Anyone who has a problem with rocket pipes since Firemann-hott took over, should post thier problem in this thread and we'll all work together to resolve all the problems.

:cheers:

you should have to pay for any thing 1.6.  your a customer of one set of pipes.

ray or who ever should cover the cost.

wow what a cluster of freak if you ask me.

426222[/snapback]

I hear you...Minkia offered to pay shipping though so its cool.....

Hang in there bro, your ordeal is coming to an end :cheers: .  The BHQ crew will keep this thread going until every Rocket pipe customer is satisfied :headbang: .

Minkia and Firemann should continue on the path they're on, honesty and fessing up to mistakes will resolve this little mess.  They both have thier reputations on the line.

Everyone at BHQ who wants to help these guys out should reply with thier thoughts on whether Minkia or Firemann is in the wrong and what should be done to resolve the problems. 

There's been enough Rocket pipe bashing replies, we don't need anymore, its getting old -_- . Lets just try to get these bhq members thier pipes or thier money back.

Anyone who has a problem with rocket pipes since Firemann-hott took over, should post thier problem in this thread and we'll all work together to resolve all the problems. 

:cheers:

426381[/snapback]

Amen Brotha

:angry: me waiting for my pipes or a reply from chris or firemann whatever his name is.

just need a tracking number, or a f&%# off your not getting your pipes, something.

i just got back from iraq so eager to start throwing all the s#$% i bought for my banshee on it and come to see this site with all these problems with these damn pipes is really sad. i just wanted to ride a lil damn it.

so please give me an answer, or a tracking number, or a call back would be nice firemann